After the fight

People Change and Happens

 

        Seung Hyun got to his villa. His hands started to hurt. That was last thing he needed. He was so stupid for punching Bae now both his hands hurt. He didn't think he punched Bae too hard but, he had used his normally bad arm. Right now his good arm was his bad arm. Seung Hyun needed to get away for a while. If his stupid hand had never gotten hurt then he would have been acting for the movie and he wouldn't  have found out about Bae and Ji.
 
      Now that he thought about it he regretted going to stay at the dorm. Daesung had insisted that it would be easier for him to stay with them. Seung Hyun walked to his kitchen and carefully poured himself a glass of wine but laid it aside as he realized he had to take his pain killers. He didn't know how he was going to deal with everything. Good thing the next concert was  some time later and that gave time to think.
 
 
 
+_+_=_+_+_=_+_+_=_+_+_=
 
 
 
        Young Bae laid next to a sleeping Ji Yong. He caressed his hair slowly.  If only Ji knew how much he meant to him.  Seungri didn't deserve him. At one point Bae had been happy that at least someone like Seungri  was able to make Ji happy but he had been wrong. Seungri had changed. 
 
        Then there was him and Seung Hyun who were to cowardly to come out with their feelings. He had made sure everyone thought his feelings for Ji Yong were brotherly and he was sure that until now the thought of Ji and him had never crossed Seung Hyun's mind. The two had known Ji the longest and the two of them knew  Ji Yong the most. They appreciated Ji to a point that maybe it was to much. For one, there was the fear that their feeling would not be corresponded. Then there was the thought that even if Ji Yong did accept their feelings they wouldn't be good enough. That was how young Bae felt, he couldn't be sure about how  Seung Hyun felt but he was sure it was something similar. He sat up pulled the blanket up to Ji's shoulders and kissed his forehead. He let his lips linger there for a while before getting up to leave. 
 
         He leaned against the door and took a deep breath. Things were ten times more complicated now. He didn't want to but he would do what Ji Yong asked. Hopefully the whole kiss lie would die down. He didn't need Seungri finding out either. The last thing Ji Yong needed was give Seungri more stupid ways to justify himself  for cheating. Young Bae just wanted Ji to be happy, something he didn't think he could accomplish with Seungri. Ji had confided in him his crush on SeungHyun. Ji had made I seem like it was no big deal but Young Bae knew better. If he couldn't have Ji he just hoped Seung Hyun was smart enough to fight for him and figure out that Ji wasn't someone who cheated.
 
 
 
+_+_=_+_+_=_+_+_=_+_+_=_+_+
 
 
 
      A few hours later Ji Yong woke up to his phone beeping. It was a text from Seungri. A simple "I'm sorry". He didn't reply he was tired of this. Maybe Young Bae was right it was best to end this relationship. But as he thought about it how could he? All those times in the past they had been happy together. How do you end a love like that. 
 
      Maybe they were just going through a rough time. He just had to think things through. There was no way Seung Hyun suspected him of having a crush on him now anyways. Ji would rather be hated because he supposedly kissed Youngbae and betrayed the Seungri  than because Seung hyun was disgusted by his crush on him. The more he thought about it, he always arrived to the conclusion that it was just a crush that was bound to pass.
 
 
 
      His phone buzzed and it was a text from Seungri again. "Please text me back," it said but, Ji didn't feel like doing so, though.