Confession

People Change and Happens

 

Sung Hyun downed another drink and turned to Ji Yong he was going to confess...
 
 
 
     He didn't know how to start but, Ji Yong's attention was on him. He couldn't back out. If he didn't do it now he might never work up the courage to do it again. He could hear the music down below muffled somewhat by the walls of their VIP room. He could hear himself swallowing  as he fumbled with his hands.
 
 
" Ji Yong I have something to tell you..."
 
 
(-.-)('.')('o')(x.x)(^.^)(*.*)(+_+)(*o*)(-.-)('.')('o')(x.x)(^.^)(*.*)(+_+)(*o*)
 
 
 
Ji Yong.....
 
 
        Ji Yong made his way back from the restroom. He sat at the table and it was obvious that Seung Hyun and Youngbae had argued. He tried to ease the tension by talking but, then when he stopped the awkward silence was still there so he would start speaking again. Young Bae left to dance after noticing the awkward situation they were putting Ji Yong in. But, even then, Seung Hyun still didn't relax. Then he said that he had to tell Ji something and Ji Yong thought  it was no big deal. He thought Seung Hyun  was going to talk about what he and Bae had argued about.But then when he looked at Ji in the eyes after downing another drink Ji Yong was worried.
 
" Ji Yong, I don't know how to say this. I'm actually just going to come out and say it. I like men"
 
 
"W-what" Ji  responded  quietly  as his heart caught in his throat. 
 
      To others his reaction might have been emotionless but it wasn't. He couldn't breath properly and he wasn't sure if he wanted to hear what he heard again. Why was his heart beating at Seung Hyun's words. He probably heard wrong, no, he definitely hear wrong. 
 
 
" Ji, I know I shouldn't have kept it from you when you were open about it with us. I'm sorry about that. I-I guess I was scared.  Ji, I'm gay."
 
 
       Ji was having a hard time processing Seung Hyun's confession. But he had heard right. His heart was thumping. But why was Seung Hyun saying this to him now? Could he possibly like Ji ? At that thought Ji couldn't help it when he's stomach filled with that familiar feeling he would get around Seung Hyun. The feeling of hope and happiness.  That feeling that made him feel guilty because he should be feeling it with Seungri. Guilt Immediately flowed into Ji's mind when he realized what he he was thinking. That he was actually thinking about Seung Hyun confessing his love for him, in fact, he was anticipating it. He could not go back to feeling guilty again. Most importantly he couldn't do this to Seungri again. Didn't he love Seungri ? Yes, he loves Seungri. So why was his heart beating for Seung Hyun? Why did his heart fill with hope and that short rush of happiness before the guilt settled in. Why did he have this guilt if it was nothing? Ji Yong wanted to know, he wanted answered to all this questions but, he was also scared to know.
 
 
"Ji... Ji , Ji Yong ?"
 
 
" what?" Ji was snapped out of his thoughts.
 
 
" I have something else to confess," Seung Hyun hesitated before continuing , concerned about Ji's reaction, "Ji, we have been friends for a long time. But during all these years, I don't even remember exactly when... Anyways Ji , I lov....."
 
 
         Ji stood up abruptly, interrupting Seung Hyun before he could finish his confession. Ji couldn't do this now or ever. he was still having a hard time regulating his breathing. Seung Hyun couldn't have been about to say what he thought he was about to say. Even if Ji had anticipated this he still couldn't belive it. And even if Seung Hyun was about to confess his love, how he could possibly love him. It had to be another boy. But then why was he telling him. Ji tried to convince himself  that he must have had to much to drink and was misunderstanding Seung Hyun's words.  But he knew he hadn't and that he was understanding and overanalyzing each word that left those lips. 
 
   He watched as Seung Hyun slowly stood from across the table and looked into his eyes. He couldn't, he couldn't look into his eyes at the moment so he looked away. Bae was staring at them. He had to go he shouldn't have come. He should have stayed home like Seungri would have wanted. He screwed up again he messed up, would Seungri notice? Would he know that once again his heart lost control for Seung Hyun. 
 
 
 " are you ok.."
 
 
"I -I have to go Seung Hyun," he started to turn but Seung Hyun held him back. Held his hand and  turned Ji towards him again. 
 
" Ji, if I don't say this now I don't think I'll have the guts to say it some other time. Ji Yong I love you. I love you more than I should."
 
 
        Ji shook head as he pulled his hand away. He walked way quickly ignoring Seung Hyun's calls from behind. He  passed through the sweaty an stuffy dance floor and headed to the front exit. Once he was out of the front doors. He took deep breaths until his heart beat was back to normal. He tried to cover his face as much as possible with his jacket and took the first taxi he could get...  
 
 
A/N: Sorry guys, I know it's short.