Act as if Nothing's Wrong

People Change and Happens

Ji Yong walked out of the dorm. He got into his car. He didn't know what he was doing as a leader any more. He was supposed to be the one who caused the least trouble, an example of how the others have to behave. The one who brought them together but, he just caused Seung Hyun to harm Seungri. He really needed to get things in control. At least till all the New Year shows were done . He couldn't let the group deteriorate because of him. The group couldn't end, at least not like this.

He sat in his car in the indoor parking lot of a luxury hotel. He had been meaning to go in but he couldn't bring himself to step out of his car.

After a long time of letting his phone ring, He grabbed it and looked at who had been calling. Two were from Daesung and the rest from Bae. He received a text just as he was about to call.

It was Bae again.

Ji please hurry back YG is at the dorm.

Ji's heart started racing faster. He didn't expect this. Yang Hyun Suk hadn't even informed them he would be over. He didn't know how he was going to explain to him if Seung Hyun didn't show up. Just what he needed; another complication in his already complicated life.

He was going to have to face them anyways.  He just hopped it could have been tomorrow, early, before the New Year show they were to perform at.

 

He took a deep breath before he finally stepped in.  He could see the members lined up. All of them thank god. He only took a step to walk in further and he could also see Yang Hyun Suk. He immediately gave a small greeting and bowed.  He went to line up in at his usual place he took as leader.

"Ji Yong, why don't you answer your phone and why are you so late , do you think that is a good example for the group?"

Ji apologized. Suddenly his face was lifted, “Why are you bruised?"

Ji Yong didn't know how to answer. He looked to the side and everyone was looking down. “Nothing"

“Don’t give me a stupid answer like that and tell me"

“I got in a little fight with one of the members."

"I'm not going to ask which one since that is useless. You are the leader and you are responsible for anything that happens in the group. Instead I'm going to say this. Do you consider those the actions of a leader? You are making me regret my decision to pick you as leader."

 

Ji stayed silent. Those words hurt. He loved this group more than anything. He had worked his of for years only to hear this.

“No, sir."

"As a leader you should be able to keep the group together. Instead you become one of the problems. You can't even answer your phone or be here on time when necessary. Do you think you deserve the title leader?" Do you think someone else should take that role?"

“sorry sir," Ji struggled to get the words out but he had enough, maybe he was not suited to be leader ," If it is for the best I renounce the title of leader."

“Very well, who do you think we should be put as leader?"

Ji Yong didn't know if he could handle this humiliation. To be forced to pick his own replacement. He looked around at the members. Next to him was Young Bae then Seung Hyun. Daesung and Seungri were at the end.

Seungri and Seung Hyun were too impulsive. He didn't know how Daesung would fair. Young Bae, Young Bae could handle it.

"I think young Bae should be leader."

Young Bae turned to him but they both turned to Yang Hyun Suk when he spoke.

“Young Bae, who do you think should be leader?"

"Sorry sir but, I think no one can lead this group but Ji Yong.  I think Ji Yong should be leader."

"Very well, Seung Hyun, who do you think should be leader?"

" I believe the group should remain as it is, I choose Ji Yong."

Ji Yong turned to look at Seung Hyun. His heart beat sped up. He didn't know what he was feeling. Shouldn't Seung Hyun hate him? Maybe he did, he wouldn't look at him.

“Daesung I ask you the same question."

"I also like Ji Yong as a leader sir."

"Seungri who do you believe should be leader?"

"I don't know" Ji could sense anger in his voice.

"Very well if you don't know the rest of the group has decided."

"Ji Yong ," Yang Hyun Suk went to stand in front of him," don't make me regret picking you as leader again. By your answer of who should be leader you made a good choice if you were to hand over the position of leader. That alone tells me you have the ability to make decisions for the group. You have three members who have chosen you as leader and one that doesn't know. That worries me. This time you are not assigned leader you were voted leader. These three members, don't let them down as for the third I hope you take this to heart and earn that member's trust again. A leader is only as good as its following."

“yes sir"

“I just came to see how you were doing In preparation for the show tomorrow. "

“Everything is in order. Once we rehearse and get a feel for the stage everything should go fine."

“Very well, I have already stayed long enough waiting for you to show up so I will take my leave.”

Once YG left everything was silent. Seung Hyun was about to leave but Ji Yong had to talk to the group.

“wait everyone sit down I need to talk to you guys."

Ji Yong watched as everyone sat down except for Seungri.

Ji Yong looked up at Seungri, “sit down or stand up I don't give a damn but listen."

" I'm - ," Ji Yong stopped to breath," I know I have failed as a leader. But I am still that, your leader. I apologize for that. I ask you guys to try to put aside what happened till the end of our shows.

“You expect me to act like nothing’s wrong just like that,” Seungri interrupted.

Ji tensed up and he could see as Seung Hyun fisted his hands.

“Yes that is exactly what I want, to act as if nothing is wrong. We won’t talk about it or anything. That includes me talking with Seungri about it in private.  It shouldn't affect the group. I am sorry for letting it go as far as it did. But it shouldn't be a group issue. I ask you guys to stay out of it and I will try to keep this issue from affecting this group. I apologize for failing to do this and involving you guys. But the performances that are coming up no matter how hard please keep this issue from being noticed. The subject won't be mentioned again until the shows are over. We only have a few more performances until our group activities are over. After that if you dislike or hate me, we will be on solo activities and you won’t have to see me."

 No body spoke and everyone sat still.

"That is all, tomorrow as you heard we will head to the show. Then, the day after, we have another one. I expect you all to give your best."

 

Seungri walked out of the living room and slammed the door to his room. Seung Hyun left without speaking or looking at Ji. all Ji could do was focus on keeping his emotions in.

 

Seung hyun

Seung hyun came to the dorm and stood before their boss. He came because he knew that if he didn’t than ji would suffer. But Ji wasn’t there. When he came he was scolded badly and made to choose his own replacement. Seung hyun had to deal with standing a person away from Seungri who made him angry every time he spoke. By the end of the day he was angry once again. How could Ji yong ask them to act as if nothing is wrong when everything seemed wrong.