Munchies

Surprise Romance

 

Thank you so much to all my subscribers! I was actually very surprised to see you all. :) You're all my motivation to keep writing and hopefully you'll enjoy this next chapter. 
 
-------------------------
 
“My place isn’t far from here. We could walk there if you’d like,” he said with another one of his captivating smiles. 
 
“Sure,” I replied, slightly blushing. “I wouldn’t mind stretching my legs.”
 
As we walked down through the streets, I suddenly realized how hungry I was and my stomach wasn’t about to let me forget it. 
 
Grrrrooowwwllll…
 
Seunghyun looked over at me with an amused expression. “Hungry?” I slowly nodded my head and he chuckled in response. “Well, we can’t let you starve, let’s go to the market. This way!” He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearest convenient store. 
 
“Hmmm…how about some ramen? Or, here! Some sandwiches! Do you like milk? Or maybe you would rather just have some snacks?” He continued to rummage through the store looking for foods I might like to eat. But the entire time I could only wonder who this man really was and why he was being so nice to me. I bet he really is a psycho…
 
“Yuri! Come pick something you want. My treat.”
 
“Oh, no, I couldn’t let you do that. Like I said, we barely know each other and it just doesn’t feel right to make you pay for everything.” 
 
Seunghyun sighed and said, “I want to buy you things because I think you’re a very cute and interesting girl, and I like to do nice things for girls that I like.” 
 
I stared at him in shock. Did he just say he likes me? Maybe he didn't mean it that way. I could feel my face burning up.
 
He smiled and teased, “Hurry and pick something, I know you’re hungry. If you don‘t eat, I‘ll only be able to have conversations with your talking stomach.” 
 
“H-hey! My stomach wasn’t that loud…” I replied, still flustered with what he confessed to me. I quickly picked up a packet of ramen and a box of crackers. “Ok, this should hold me over.” 
 
Seunghyun smiled and nodded and picked up a couple of sandwiches before we headed to the cashier to pay. 
 
As we reached his apartment building, he turned to look at me with a bit of concern in his eyes. “I should warn you about something before we get to the apartment.” 
 
Confused, I asked him what was wrong. 
 
“I don’t live alone. I have 4 other roommates. All guys, but they may overwhelm you initially.” When he saw the worry in my eyes he quickly responded, “Oh! Don’t worry, they’re all great guys, but I just wanted to prepare you beforehand.” 
 
I smiled, “Well, it’s not like I have a choice. It’s either this or the bench, right?” 
 
Seunghyun laughed and nodded, “Right! Let’s go.” He took my hand and we walked into the building together. 
 
---------

Gosh, sorry if this one was short and boring! I'm working on the next chapter later tonight after I finish a bunch of work! ^^ Thanks for reading!