Breakfast Banter

Surprise Romance

 

One by one each of Seunghyun’s roommates joined us at the table and I was introduced and got acquainted with them. 
 
I sat between Seunghyun and Ji Yong and directly across from me was Seungri with Daesung and Youngbae on either side. 
 
I was welcomed warmly by Ji Yong and Seungri, Youngbae seemed a bit shy but still very nice, and Daesung, now fully clothed, would still tease me about the possibility of being a crazy person.
 
“Are you sure you don’t want to sneak in our rooms and kill us all while we‘re asleep?” Daesung asked with a suspicious but playful expression. “Or maybe there’s poison in the food!” 
 
As I slowly moved a piece of French toast to my mouth, I began to laugh in an evil way, “Muahaha, yes I planned on poisoning you all, along with myself!” And took a bite as they all laughed. 
 
I felt Seunghyun place his hand on my thigh and I curiously glanced at him. He was wearing a soft smile and his eyes told me he felt relieved and quite satisfied that I was getting along well with his friends. I smiled cutely at him before he gently squeezed my leg and returned his hand to his own lap. 
 
During some points throughout the meal I noticed Seungri glancing at me with a mischievous smile and so did Seunghyun. “Ya, Seungri.” Seunghyun lifted his finger and shook it at him. “If you lay a finger on her, I’ll be sure to break off which ever one touched her.” 
 
“Huh? Hyung, I didn’t do anything!” 
 
“I saw you looking at her. Not. A. Finger.” I giggled as Seungri pouted and continued eating his breakfast. 
 
Ji Yong leaned over and whispered to me though still loud enough for Seungri to hear, “Watch out for him, he’s a womanizer. Don’t fall into his traps.” 
 
I nodded playfully. “Ohh, I see…”
 
“Ya, hyung!!” Seungri protested, “It’s too early for this teasing. Ahh, too early!” And we all broke into laughter. 
 
---------------------

Chapter 5 completed! It's a pretty short chapter, sorry! Because of Seungri's recent scandal I wanted to keep it light and playful, but still have the members . Sorry if it offended anyone! Thanks for reading! ^^