Sweet Goodbye

Surprise Romance

After breakfast, Daesung and Young Bae volunteered to clean up. Seunghyun and I retreated to the sofa in the living room with Ji Yong and Seungri close behind. I plopped down on the sofa next to Seunghyun who then wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I leaned into him and put my head on his shoulder as he the TV and began channel surfing. It couldn’t get any better than this. 

 
Ji Yong sat on another loveseat across from us and just as Seungri was about to sit down on the sofa next to me, Seunghyun shot him a look. Smiling at his hyung, Seungri retreated to sit on the rug in front of the sofa. 
 
Ji Yong glanced at us curiously. “So, you two only met last night? You seem pretty friendly with each other already.” He smiled sweetly. 
 
I blushed and smiled back. “Yeah, everything feels like it happened so fast but I’m happy with how things turned out.” I looked down at the ground feeling a little embarrassed at what I just said. 
 
Seunghyun sighed dreamily. “Yeah, I’m happy, too.” He looked towards me and slowly tiled my head upwards with his hand and kissed me on the forehead again. 
 
“Hyung!” Shouted Seungri, “Save that mushy stuff for when you’re alone!” Seunghyun replied by kicking Seungri with his foot. All Seungri could do was rub his leg and pout as he turned around to watch the TV. 
 
“The dishes are done!!” Exclaimed Daesung as he and Young Bae entered the living room. Daesung sat next to me and Young Bae next to Ji Yong. We sat this way and watched tv for a while until Ji Yong announced that it was time to head to the studio. 
 
“Studio? What kind of studio?” I was a bit confused as they still hadn’t told me what they did for work. 
 
“Ah…that…” Seunghyun rubbed the back of his neck. “I guess now is the time to tell you that we’re actually part of a music group.” 
 
“Really?! Are you guys popular?” 
 
Young Bae nodded. “Yeah, we’re actually on tour this year, as well. Our schedules have been pretty hectic. This was the first weekend we had off together in a long time.” 
 
“Wow, that sounds great! So you’ve all been able to travel a lot then?” 
 
“Yeah,” Ji Yong said with a modest smile. “It’s fun, but I have to admit it’s pretty tiring, too. But we do our best to give it our all for our fans.” He looked at his watch. “But, it’s really time for us to get ready and go.” 
 
I nodded. “Of course, I wouldn’t want to keep you guys from your work.” I turned to smile at Seunghyun but he wasn’t looking at me. He was looking down at the ground, deep in thought. I was a little confused but shook it off. 
 
Everyone stood and retreated to their rooms leaving only Seunghyun and myself in the living room still sitting together. He wouldn’t let go of my shoulder. 
 
I was a bit concerned. “Seunghyun, is everything ok?” I seemed to have snapped him out of his trance. 
 
Blinking he looked at me, looking like he was trying to search for words to say to me. “Umm…I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. I didn’t know how you would react. But I’m glad you’re happy about the situation.” 
 
“Definitely! How cool is it that I get to hang out with a popular group of guys?” 
 
He smiled slightly but had a sad expression on his face. “Well, I have to get ready to go. We probably won’t be back until later this afternoon. There isn’t much food left in the apartment, either…but if you don’t have any plans, you can just hang out here if you want to. We could have dinner together, too, if you’d like…”
 
I turned my body and crossed my legs to face him. He was slightly turned towards me, but his head was turned down with his sad eyes looked up at me. Those same eyes that could make my heart skip a beat were now breaking it. He looked as though he’d never see me again. Feeling the need to comfort him, I cupped his face with my hands to raise his head and looked him in the eyes. 
 
“I’ll wait for you.” 
 
I felt him relax as he closed his eyes and sighed. A smile crept across his face and he raise his hands to cover mine which were still caressing his face. He simply nodded and took my by the hands to help me stand up. He walked down the hallway and into his room to get ready for rehearsal. 
 
A few moments passed and everyone was nearing the door. I waved bye to everyone bidding them a safe trip and a productive practice. 
 
Seunghyun was the last to arrive and motioned to the others that he’d catch up. The door closed behind them leaving only he and I alone for a few precious minutes. He turned to face me and took my hands in his. “We’ll be back maybe around 6 or 7. Then we can have a nice dinner.” I brightly smiled and nodded. 
 
“What do you like to eat? I want to cook something for you.” 
 
Smiling he said, “I’ll eat anything you cook. Whatever you make will make me happy.” 
 
He let go of my hands and wrapped his around my waist. As I placed mine around his neck he leaned in to rest his forehead on mine. Starting into each others eyes, my heart began to beat faster as I anticipated what was to come. I bit my lips slightly to try and moisten them without being too obvious but it was no use. Picking up on my signals, Seunghyun slowly moved closer to me and in the next moment our lips met in a sweet but short lived kiss. 
 
My mind was still fuzzy as we pulled away from each other. I looked up to see that he was still closing his eyes, as if he were still trying to capture the moment. I brought my hands to his face which caused him to open his eyes and look down at me. 
 
I softly smiled. “You better get going or you’ll be late.” 
 
Reluctantly he let go of my waist and made his way to the door. “I’ll call you during my breaks.” He paused and chuckled. “By the way…what's your phone number?” 
 
------------------------------------

Hello again! Just a little update for you lovelies! I may not update too much this weekend as I'll be busy with school and work, but I hope this will be enough to hold you over until next time! ^^ Thanks for reading!