Chapter 3

Life As A TS Trainee

Mary's POV~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Ke2fThnG0

I woke up early to make breakfast for Youngjin and to get to practice early because I have a pretty bad habit of being late. I ran from his room to the kitchen to cook and to get him dressed. 
 
"Youngjin, fix your tie," I said as I set up the table. My grandmother was out for work since early in the morning. "A kindergartener like you shouldn't wake up so late."
 
"And a TS trainee like you shouldn't show up so late," he replied while sticking his tongue out. I scrunched my nose up at him and handed him his lunch box. 
 
"Hurry up and eat, you don't have much time left," I said and we both were chowing down on our breakfast. After that we ran to the bus before it could leave and he was the first to get off. I watched him get off and walk to his school with a school staff that walks with him everyday along with other students. I ran into TS building and bumped into a person. 
 
"I'm sorry," I said bowing and ran without looking up to the person. Once I entered the practice room I saw unfamiliar faces, other than my group members. 
 
"Mary, you're late...again," Jay said with a look that disappointment was written all over. 
 
"I'm sorry, it's hectic at home so...yeah," I said and sat down next to Hana. 
 
"I understand, but its been a week, please do get here on time," he said when the door opened and appeared that same guy from that night. "Yah, why are you so late?"
 
He looked over to me and smiled, "I was on my way up when someone bumped into me and made me drop my things."
 
Jay sighed as the guy walked up to the other group of boys. I glanced at him as he just looked at me while talking to his friend at the same time. 
 
"Why does he keep on looking?" I mumbled to myself when Jay got all our attention. 
 
"For the time being you all will be using this same practice room until we think it's time for you to level up," he explained. 
 
"Why can't we use the other rooms?" the guy with a deep, scary voice asked. 
 
"If you guys are going to be label mates then it's better to bond now then later," Jay replied and we all exchanged looks. "I've got a little meeting to attend, so while I'm gone you guys have the time to get to know one another. YongGuk, you'll be in charge."
 
Once he left, the girls started talking about how good-looking the guys were while the guys were just looking at us with no interest, but only one caught my eyes. 
 
"Well, I guess I'll start my introduction," the deep voice guy said while standing up. "I'm Bang Yongguk and I'm leader of our group, BAP."
 
We all just looked at him with blank looks when the tallest of the group stood up. 
 
"I'm Choi Junhong aka Zelo and I'm the maknae, rapper and choreographer of the group," he said with an adorable smile. I noticed that Hyemi's face lit up and I knew she was interested in him. 
 
"Uh, I'm Moon Jongup and I'm the choreographer and vocalist in the group," he said in a soft voice. "It's nice to meet you guys or uh, gals."
 
"I'm Kim Himchan and I'm the visual," the guy said with a cheesy smile and he started giggling to himself. 
 
"I'm Yoo Youngjae and I'm the lead vocalist," he said with his cute, chubby cheeks and politely bowed. 
 
"And I'm Jung Daehyun, lead vocalist," he said with a smile and continued to look at me. I was too drawn into him that I hadn't noticed my members had introduced theirselves. "Are you not going to introduce yourself?"
 
I gasped and looked at my members as they gave me curious looks. "Oh, uh, I'm Kim Mary. It's nice to meet you all."
 
I felt my face flush in embarrassment as I noticed that Daehyun guy quietly chuckle to himself. It wasn't long when Jay came back and training began. I felt a pair of eyes look at me, so I slowly turned to look to see Daehyun just staring with a smile on his face. *Whats up with this kid?*
 
"Mary," Jay said, bringing me back from looking into Daehyun's eyes. "Did you see what I just did?"
 
I opened my mouth to say something, but I just closed it back up and bit my bottom lip to shake my head. He let out an annoyed sigh and put his hands on his hips. 
 
"Please pay attention this time okay. I understand there are handsome guys here, but please only look at this handsome guy who's trying to teach you," he said with a serious face as I hung my head low and nodded. "Let's start from the top again."
 
I felt my face heat up in embarrassment and I noticed Daehyun silently laughing to himself. I glared at him and turned my attention to Jay. 
 
---------
 
"That's a rap, I'll see you all tomorrow," Jay said and left as we were all packing up. 
 
"Unnie, do you want to hang out with us tonight? We're going to watch a movie then eat out," Hyemi said as I smiled and declined.
 
"I have to go home and take care of my brother and grandmother," I said and slung my duffle bag over my shoulder. "Have fun though."
 
I waved her and the others behind when Daehyun blocked my way. 
 
"Are you not joining us?" he asked. I nodded and walked past him. "Let me walk you home then, it's late."
 
"I'm fine, don't worry about it," I said and waved him without looking back to him. 
 
Daehyun's POV~
 
We left the practice room to see a movie when I kept thinking about Mary. Every time I thought about her a smile would appear on my face. 
 
"Stop smiling to yourself, it's creepy," Youngjae said with a disgusted face on. I lightly chuckled to myself when I saw Mary at the bus stop. I was going to go up to her, but the bus came and she left on it. I watched the bus drive away when I felt someone watching me. I glanced to see Youngjae with an eyebrow raised, then a smile crept on his face. 
 
"Perhaps you have a thing for-"
 
"Let's go, we're falling behind," I said clearing my throat and slung my arm around his neck, catching up with the others. He scoffed in disbelief and said, "I've got my eyes on you two."
 
"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes and just kept on thinking about Mary.