Chapter 2

Life As A TS Trainee

Mary's POV~ **Purple is Mary's thoughts**Daehyun's thoughts are gray**Dark blue is Jonghwan's thoughts**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdL61PrNuC0&feature=related

Today was the first day of being a trainee and I grew nervous once I stood outside of the practice room. I could hear music booming in the room already. Am I late?
 
I slowly opened the door and looked in to see 4 other girls in there. I recognized one of them immediately and yelled her name, "Hana!!"
 
She turned to look at me and her beautiful smile appeared. "Mary~!"
 
We gave each other bear hugs and she literally lifted me up from the ground. 
 
"I'm so glad to see you!" she said once we released the hug. 
 
"Same here!" I said with an eye smile when I saw the other girls staring. I bowed to them and introduced myself. 
 
"Hey, I'm Jihye," the tallest one of the group said. 
 
"I'm EunMi," the girl with caramel hair said. 
 
"And I'm Hyemi, the youngest one here," she said with an adorable eye smile, better than mine. "It's nice to meet you unnie."
 
I smiled and soon then the dance instructor walked in. He was tall and muscular, but his voice just didn't fit him. It wasn't high, but it for sure wasn't low enough for his image. 
 
"It's nice to meet you all, my name's Jay and I'll be your dance instructor for the time being," he said and bowed as we did too. "Let's do a little warm up."
 
I swear I was not expecting it to be so hard. After 5 minutes I was ready to knock out. We had a little break when the door flung open and appeared Secret!
 
"Hello guys~!" Hyosung sung and skipped in. "Congratulations on your auditions!!"
 
We thanked her and sat down on the cool, wood floor. She and the other members sat across us and there was a bit of awkwardness in the air. 
 
"There's no need to be shy or scared of us," Jieun said in her soft, sweet voice. 
 
"Yeah! Loosen yourselves up!" Hyosung shouted and started to wiggle her arms up in the air, making us laugh. "We came today to give you guys some advices on how to survive as an idol."
 
After a long, what seem like a never ending lecture of advices, we began our dance lessons again this time more hardcore. Although the dances were hard, it made time go by a whole lot faster. 
 
"I'll see you all tomorrow morning," Jay said as we said our goodbyes. It was late at night, maybe around 11 PM. I was the last to leave when I heard someone singing in the room next to ours. I tip-toed to the room and slightly opened the door to see a guy swaying to the music while singing his heart out into the mic. I hadn't noticed that I was drawn into his voice and had entered the room with him looking at me with an eyebrow raised. I cleared my throat and rubbed the back of my neck. 
 
"Im sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you," I awkwardly said when he gave me a soft smile and looked down to the ground. 
 
"It's fine, but you shouldn't be here this late at night," he said as I blinked my eyes. 
 
"Nor should you..." I replied as he chuckled. He turned off the music and looked at me if I was going to leave or not. "Uhm, I'll be going then. You should too if you don't want to get in trouble."
 
I was going to walk out when he said, "I should at least get an apology."
 
"E-excuse me?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. 
 
"That day when you auditioned, you were in a rush and bumped into me without a single sorry," he said as I remembered that day and bit my bottom lip in embarrassment. He crossed his arms and was waiting for me to say it. 
 
"I'm sorry for bumping into you that day," I said and bowed before taking my leave. I took a bus home and listened to my iPod when I reached my stop. I walked home and entered my house, seeing Youngjin and my grandmother asleep on the couch waiting up for me. I fixed their positions and covered them with blankets as they peacefully slept. 
 
"It's only been the first day and I'm this exhausted already," I said as I flopped on my bed with my hands covering my eyes. "Imagine it being this bad throughout my trainee days."
 
A/N: Hey guys, I just wanted to ask you guys to check out my BAP at GURUPOP: Daebak Date video. Thanks! Also I hope this story is going well so far. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMTPoJpGckY