Chapter 14

Life As A TS Trainee

Mary's POV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTRrtJHUSZ8  Lunafly-What's Your Name

I went to the bus stop to see Daehyun kicking at the ground with two cups of coffee. I giggled to myself and skipped to him, but the closer I got to him the more my heart pounded. The way he looked at me and the way he talked to me with his soft voice just kept on making my heart race. I tapped his shoulder and when he turned I poked his cheek. He chuckled and handed me a cup of coffee. 
 
"I didn't know, what your favorite kind was, so I ordered my favorite kind which is vanilla latte," he said as I smelled the coffee and gave an approving smile. 
 
"Smells delicious~" I said and took a sip when I spit it back out. "Ahh~ it's hot. It's hot."
 
"Yah, why would you just drink it like that? It's obviously hot," he laughed. "I got straws too in case you wanted one."
 
I narrowed my eyes at him and took a straw. The bus came and we boarded. 
 
"I have to say this is the best coffee I've had. I might just come for the coffee instead of waiting for you," he said and sipped his drink like it was nothing. I had to blow at my coffee to not get burnt again. He grabbed my cup and took the lid off and blew it while stirring the straw. I watched his side profile and it was just too perfect. His skin. His hair. His eyes. His lips. Everything was perfect. A smile then formed on his lips and he turned to me.
 
"It shouldn't be too hot by now," he said and handed me my coffee. "Did you like what you saw?"
 
"What are you talking about?" I asked as he chuckled, then he started touching his face.
 
"I'm handsome, aren't I?" he asked. I scoffed in disbelief and gently pushed him as he laughed. I could feel my heart beat fast and I could feel my face heat up.
 
"You're nothing close to handsome," I lied while puffing my cheeks out.
 
"Ahh, that hurts. I've been told I'm handsome," he said now teasing me.
 
"Well, they're lying to you," I shot back, now angry than embarrassed.
 
"Chincha? I don't think my mother and father would lie to me," he said with a playful grin.
 
"Well...." I trailed off to think of something to say, but I couldn't think of anything.
 
"Are you going to admit that I'm handsome?" he asked with an eyebrow raised and a smile. I felt my face heat up again when the bus came to our stop. "One day you'll be telling me how handsome I am."
 
He pinched my cheeks with his soft hand and got off the bus with me following behind. How on Earth can this boy be cute and handsome at the same time?
 
We both entered the practice room to see Secret, BAP and my members decorating. The only ones not there was Zelo, Hyosung, Sunhwa, Jongup, Himchan, Hyemi and Eunmi. 
 
"Hyung, what's going on?" Daehyun asked Yongguk, who was taping balloons on the walls. 
 
"Today's Hyosung's birthday, but since we didn't celebrate Zelo and Sunhwan noona's birthday, we decided to do them altogether. Himchan, Jongup, Hyemi and Eunmi went out with them to keep them busy while we're preparing," he explained. Daehyun and I exchanged looks. "You two forgot huh?"
 
"Uh, maybe?" we both said as he shook his head at us with a chuckle. 
 
"Well, now you know. Since you two are here, why don't you guys go decorate the cake," he said with a head nod to the table with the cake. I've always loved decorating cakes so I skipped there and began decorating. I was drawing flowers when Daehyun messed it up. 
 
"Why are you drawing flowers? Remember that this is also for Zelo," Daehyun scolded while I narrowed my eyes at him. 
 
"Then do that part of the cake for him," I said, pointing to a little section. 
 
"Yah, that's too small for a big boy like him," he said and the arguing began. 
 
"Can you love birds just stop?" Youngjae said walking past us. 
 
"Stay out of this Youngjae!!" we yelled at him and continued to argue. 
 
"Youngjae's right. You two need to argue less and work on the cake before..." Yongguk started off to say when his eyes widened. "Yah!! What is this?!?"
 
Daehyun and I both looked at the cake and it was messed up. We hadn't noticed that we were pretty much throwing things around and arguing while decorating the cake. It for sure did not look edible at all. Different colors of frosting, which looked like someone vomited on it. 
 
"What are we going to do now?" Yongguk asked with a pouty face. He then glared at us, but it was a bit playful you could say; not as intimidating. "You two, go buy them a new cake while I throw this one out." 
 
"Yessir," we both said monotone and walked off to buy a new cake. 
 
Daehyun's POV~ 
 
"You know it's your fault right?" I said while walking with my hands in my pockets. 
 
"My fault? It was obviously yours," she argued back. I chuckled and shook his head."Lets just get the cake."
 
We entered a cake shop and bought one that looked suitable for the 3. We decided to buy other birthday supplies and we headed back to practice. 
 
"Mary," I spoke with a soft tone. "If you were to ever meet that boy again, what would you do or say?"
 
"The little boy I met long ago at the park?" she asked as I nodded. "Mmmm...I'd first tell him that I've been able to become a trainee and that I'll work hard until my debut stage and work even harder afterwards, but then again, I don't know. Once we meet again then whatever I do or say is what happens."
 
"You must really want to see him, huh?" I asked as she nodded. "Can I ask you something else?"
 
Mary nodded for me to continue, "Do you believe in love at first sight and fate?"
 
"Oppa, why are you bringing these sorts of questions up?" she asked with a bit of an uneasy laugh. 
 
"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," I said and we walked in silence when she began to speak. 
 
"I believe in those things," she said as I turned to her, surprised. "To be honest, he was my first crush you could say. I've always wanted to see him again, see his smile and hear his voice. Whenever I think about the first time we met, my heart races and it makes me miss him even more. If it wasn't a one sided love, I'd say its fate once we meet again."
 
Its not a one sided love Mary. I felt my heart warm up and I smiled down at her. 
 
"Then what about Jonghwan?" I asked. She tilted her head to think. 
 
"Jonghwan oppa is different. I can't share the same feelings I do for that boy," she said as I could feel my heart lift up. "That boy is the only one I could think about whenever I come to practice everyday."
 
And you're the only one I could think about even when we're in the same room. We reached the company and entered to see the practice room all pretty and decorated. 
 
"What do you guys think?" Hana asked with a exhausted expression. 
 
"It's gorgeous," Mary said with sparkling eyes and soon then Hyosung, Zelo, Sunhwa and the others were coming to the room, so we turned off the lights and hid. Once they entered we screamed happy birthday and threw confetti in the air. They were all shocked and touched, I swear, I think I saw Zelo's eyes get teary. We started singing Happy Birthday as Jongup and Eunmi brought out the cake with the candles lite up.
 
581452_479051832115731_1162604181_n.jpgA/N: I did NOT make this cake, credits to owner.
 
The rest of the day was so messy and fun that we lost track of time. 
 
"So, who's going to clean up the mess?" Himchan asked as we all looked at the messy room. 
 
"How bout we just leave it here and clean tomorrow?" Yongguk asked. 
 
"Better yet, have Jay clean it tomorrow in the morning," Jihye suggested and we agreed to that. We were all heading out when Yongguk stopped Mary and I. 
 
"I have a gift for you two," he said with a something behind his back. Mary and I exchanged looks, trying to see what he had behind him. "Close your eyes."
 
I don't know about Mary, but I obeyed and closed my eyes. I could hear whispering and laughter when he counted to three. I panicked, not knowing what the countdown was for, so I opened my eyes and he hit me in the face with cake, the cake Mary and I ruined. They were all laughing their off as Mary was covered with cake too. 
 
"YAH!!" Mary and I both yelled with a playful tone and we ran after everyone, trying to cake them. So that night, we pretty much didn't leave the practice room and continued to have a good time together. 
 
----------------------
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HYOSUNG~!!! CREDITS TO OWNER FOR THE PICTURE BELOW AND ABOVE!!!
54084346.jpg