Chapter 02

Living in Fears

 

At Incheon International airport a girl with long black hair came walking out from the gate. She immediately spotted her family and when she did she came running towards them to give them a big hug.

“Mum! Dad!” The girl shouted.

“Krystal you’re finally back!” The old man shouted back and was glad to see his daughter again.

It was a sight like in those movies where a family finally reunited after years. Krystal hugged her parents tightly as she missed them so much.

“Hey Krystal welcome back!” A tall young handsome guy who stood next to Krystal’s parents all along finally spoke and instantly he gave her a warm welcome hug.

“Donghae oppa! You’re still so handsome like usual.” They parted and that was the first thing Krystal said to her childhood friend and cousin Donghae.

When Krystal was young whenever her parents were both busy and couldn’t take care of her they would drop her off at Donghae’s house, that was how the two gotten close. When they were still young Donghae used to like Krystal but it was just a simple crush which died when he grew older as he only sees Krystal as his younger sister.

They then left the airport and drove back to Krystal parent’s house. They entered the house and immediately Krystal plopped herself on the sofa and stretched her arms and legs out.

Mr. Jung, Krystal’s dad then asked “My princess, since you finished high school do you plan to stay in America or here?” This question was always asked every time Krystal phoned home but Krystal never once gave them a confirm answer.

With her arms and legs still stretched out Krystal replied “I’m going to stay and study here. I’ve already enrolled in Seoul National University.”

Upon hearing that news a smile grew on Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung face. Krystal sat straight up and moved close to Mr. Jung and cling on his arm.

“Well I’m sorry I’ve always been a spoil brat but I’ve decided I should spend more time with you and mum.” Krystal pouted giving her cutest face to her parents. Donghae who stayed quiet all along was more than happy to know Krystal decided to stay in Korea.

 

Krystal settled down her own luggage in her room and started unpacking. She was then interrupted by a phone call.

“Hello?” She said in perfect English as she answered her phone.

“KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!” A high pitch voice screamed through the phone and immediately Krystal pulls it away from damaging her eardrums.

“Jessica unnie can you please calm down are you trying to kill my ears?” Jessica was Krystal’s closest cousin and they used to play together a lot.

“I’m just happy that my baby cousin is back in Korea and why didn’t you tell me earlier I could have arranged time to pick you up at the airport.”

“It’s okay Donghae oppa drove my parents to pick me up.”

“Oh... Donghae... He must be happy to see you again.” Jessica cheekily laughed. “Whatever, tonight you’re mine. I’ll take you out to dinner and then we’re going to party!”

 

Right on time Jessica drove her red Mini Cooper in front of Krystal’s house. She pressed her horn and Krystal came walking out dressed up prettily. She wore a one piece black sleeveless dress with a ribbon on her waist, black stockings, a cute little long sleeve silver jacket and black heels.

“Oh my god! My little baby is so pretty tonight!” Jessica shouted as she saw Krystal getting in the car.

Once they were ready Jessica drove off to a classy Spanish restaurant that she booked. Jessica led Krystal to a private room and there she saw Jessica’s friends whom she also knows.

“Yuri unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie and Sooyung unnie!” Krystal immediately greeted them as they all took turns to hug the girl.

“Oh my, look at this girl! A lot of American guys must be crazy over you.” Sooyung joked as she was the last to hug the girl.

All the girls sat down and throughout the whole dinner there wasn’t one second that was silent. It has been a long time since the unnies saw their dongsaeng and when 6 girls gathers together chit-chat can go on and on forever.

After the 4 hours of dinner the girls left the restaurant. They all decided to go to a club called Hearts which is known as the most popular club in Seoul. They entered the club and as usual the club was crowded with young teens and adults all grooving to the beat of the music. The lightings, the music and the feel made Krystal liked this club in the moment she stepped inside. They found a spot near the dance floor and seated down.

“I’ll go get us some drinks.” Sooyung shouted through the loud music and pointed to the bar.

“So you like it here?” Jessica shouted in Krystal’s ears as she groves to the beat while seated down.

“I like it!” Krystal shouted back.

“There are a lot of hot guys here but be careful not to follow them to a hotel.” Taeyeon shouted warning the younger one.

In this time Sooyung came back with a bucket full of Bacardi Breezer and Krystal eyes widen upon seeing the bucket full.

“Don’t worry Krystal these drinks are light.” Sooyung placed the bucket on the table and handed one to Krystal.

They all took a bottle each and started drinking it. It was hard to make conversation as the music was too loud. The unnies was browsing around for hot guys while Krystal just lay back and closed her eyes feeling the music.

Taeyeon spotted a group of hot guys on the dance floor and she pulled Krystal up.

“Come on Krystal let’s go dance and have some fun!” Taeyeon pulled Krystal up and dragged her to the dance floor. They both danced ily to the beat and immediately attracted a group of guys dancing around them. They danced for 10 minutes until Krystal excused herself to the bathroom.

After getting out of the bathroom Krystal was surrounded by 2 guys that danced with them earlier. The two pinned Krystal in a corner and they started being all touchy towards Krystal.

“Get your hands off me!” Krystal shouted as she hits their hands away.

“Come on don’t act like you don’t want it. You obviously wanted to be touched when you were on the dance floor.” The two guys didn’t care whether Krystal wanted it or not and forced their bodies close to Krystal. Although there were many people walking pass but they all ignored it as they don’t want to be nosey. Just when one of the guy tried to caress Krystal’s face a hand stopped him. The two guys obviously was annoyed by the interference and faced to whom that hand belongs to.

“Am... Amber-shii?” The two guys feared and their voice shakes. Obviously those who guys have been hanging around in Hearts long enough to recognise who Amber is.

They distanced from Krystal and Amber came in close and wraps her arm over Krystal’s shoulder. “What are you doing to my friend?” Amber asked with a cold expression.

The two guys got scared and before get themselves killed or thrown out into the ocean they ran off. Amber unwraps her arm around Krystal immediately and was about to leave.

“Wait!” Krystal shouted and Amber stopped. She turns around and faced Krystal seeing if she needed anything else. “Thank you Amber-shii.” Krystal bowed. Amber didn’t say anything and began moving again. Krystal shouted again as she didn’t want the tomboy to leave just like that “Wait! At least let me buy you a drink for thanking you?” It was only then Amber had her eyes on Krystal and took a good look at her. Their eyes met and somehow Amber felt this familiar yet warm feeling from Krystal.

She smiled “Why not?”

They both smiled at each other then Amber led the way to the bar. Once they got there Key’s eyes were fixed on them. He devilishly smiled as this was the first time he saw Amber brought a girl to the bar.

“What a scene?” Key smirked but immediately received a punch on the arm from Amber.

“So Amber-shii what drink would you like?” Krystal leaned on the bar table to get a better view of Amber’s handsome face.

Key barged in before Amber could speak up “How about a Wild Cocktail?” Amber gave Key a glare but Key continued to tease his best buddy “Don’t like it? Then how about a Me Like A Beast Cocktail?” Key had an expression that was enough to make Amber punch him in the face if it wasn’t Krystal with them Amber would have punched him already. Krystal stood there with an awkward expression.

“You can save those drinks to yourself I’ll just have an Irish Martini.” Amber quickly made up her mind before Key could say anymore of his ‘y’ drinks.

“I’ll have the same please.” Krystal followed as she doesn’t really know much about alcohol drinks.

Taking the orders Key turns around and mixed the 2 glass of Irish Martini. After pouring the two drinks from the shaker on to the two glasses he secretly took out a little bottle from his pants pocket making sure the two won’t see it. The bottle was labelled ‘Bremelanotide’ and he tipped two droplets into each glass. Putting an evil smile on his face, he turns around and handed the two drinks to Amber. Amber took the two glasses from Key’s hand and handed one over to Krystal.

“Do you wanna sit down?” Krystal hesitated to ask.

“Okay.” Amber simply agreed and led Krystal to the second floor where it was less crowded. They both found an empty table near the fence where they could look down onto the dance floor.

“Do you come here a lot?” Feeling a little nervous, Krystal tried starting a conversation seeing as though she was the one who suggested sitting down.

“Umm... Yeah, sort of.” Amber answered back. If it wasn’t necessary she wouldn’t like spreading around that she works here and is a member of the Blue Dragons. After replying back Amber looked around the place like she was uninterested in Krystal. But the truth was she was only doing her job in watching out the club. The conversation stopped and Krystal didn’t know what else to say so all she did was drink her Irish Martini.

“This drink is pretty nice, what was it called again?” Krystal felt the awkwardness and tried starting a conversation again.

This time Amber finally put all her attention to Krystal and replied “Irish Martini.” Krystal nodded and took another mouthful of the drink again. Amber smiled as she could see the pink shades on Krystal’s cheeks already. Even though Krystal only had a few mouths but because of the alcohol level and Krystal wasn’t much of a drinker. 

“You don’t look like you come here a lot.” This time it was Amber who started the conversation. Being in Hearts every night she can tell who comes here often or not.

“It’s actually my first time here and I already like this club.”

Before they could start another conversation with each other both of them felt an uprising heat in their body. Krystal’s face flushed more and she could feel her pulse thumping through her head. She wasn’t feeling nervous or anything but more like anticipated. She definitely wasn’t feeling well especially the area in between her legs.

“Amber-shii I’m not feeling well.” Krystal manages to speak as she twists and turns her body.

“Me too.” Amber was feeling the same thing and when she remembered the grin on Key’s face earlier she figured what happened. “Sh*t! That bastard must have putted that in our drinks!” Amber gritted her teeth as she cursed her best buddy.

“What’s in our drinks?” Krystal questioned as she was breathing heavier.

“Just stay here I’ll be back.” Amber pushes herself up with the support of the chair arm but fails to stand still as her legs feels weak. She collapse and fell on top of Krystal. Their eyes meet and their faces were only an inch away. Amber gulped as she stared at the pretty face, both of them felt the ual desire exploding in their body. Beads of sweat were formed on Amber’s forehead and both of them closed the gap between them. Their lips met and once they kissed they were like on fire both grasping for more. The kiss became more and more passionate as they on each other lips. Krystal’s hands were dug in Amber’s short hair while Amber’s hands were caressing Krystal’s body.  The more they make out the more the energy stimulates inside their bodies and cannot be stopped. Once they broke the kiss Amber led Krystal to her own office so that they could be alone. Without needing to look Amber punched the numbers to unlock the door. They crashed onto the comfy red 3 seated sofa and continued kissing each other. Amber who was on the top kissed her way down to Krystal’s jaw line and then to the side of her neck. Krystal let out a moan as she felt the kisses tingles on her neck.

“Amber slow down...” Krystal said breathlessly and she gripped onto Amber’s jacket more tightly. This was her first time ever getting this close with another person she feels a little scared but also anticipation.

Amber ignored her say and has worked her way to Krystal’s collar bone already. Planting kisses on her collar bone Amber removed Krystal’s jacket to reveal more of her skins. Leaving her collar bone Amber came back to Krystal’s lips and crashed her lips onto Krystal’s. Krystal’s hands s in front of Amber’s jeans and she unskilfully Amber’s pants. Before ping the zipper the phone in Amber’s pocket vibrated. It was then they broke apart and Amber has come to mind of what she was doing.

Breathing heavily she stared at Krystal and picked up her phone.

“Victoria?” Amber answered the phone call breathlessly. “Okay, I’ll be there.” She then hanged up and placed the phone back in her pocket.

“Sorry umm...” Amber then remembered she never asked for Krystal’s name “I have to go now.” Krystal eyes filled with disappointment when Amber left the office. Krystal was then snapped back to reality and was mad at herself for not asking Amber’s number or whether if they will see each other again. But the problem she had to face now was her very aroused body.