Chapter 19

Living in Fears

 

“You guys are worst than trash!” With a powerful kick Kim Tae Woo angrily kicked the two men that were responsible guarding outside of Nichkhun’s room.

 

The two men endured the pain as they posture themselves kneeling down on the floor ready to get more punishment from their boss. Kim Tae Woo was about to raise his leg again for more punishment but was interrupt by a phone call. He frustratingly picks up the phone and answer it in an annoyed manner.

 

“What!?” He widens his eyes and expressed an even angrier expression.

 

It seems like nothing has been going to the way Kim Tae Woo wants after being the leader of Blue Dragons. First it was the matter with Jonghyun’s death as police came and continued bothering him. Second is that he’s being watch by the police even going to the toilet feelings like somebody is watching him. And now he just received a call from the drug dealers saying that they were almost caught by the police during the drugs dealing process.

 

Hearing such news Kim Tae Woo angrily smash his phone on the floor venting his anger out. He looks at the two men still kneeling on the floor and he just abruptly threw a few kicks at them making them lying on the floor again.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Back in Onew’s house, Victoria stayed by Nichkhun’s side the entire time whatever is happening to the Blue Dragons was not important to her at this moment. The most important is to have Nichkhun awake. Again Victoria sat beside Nichkhun and talks about her day.

 

“I’m sorry Khun that I couldn’t protect Blue Dragons until you wake up.”

 

“But you know a part of me is actually happy that we don’t need to be involves in the Blue Dragons anymore. I just want to spend a normal life with the one that I love.”

 

She then reaches out for the newspaper, a habit of reading the news to Nichkhun that she developed ever since she came here. She spread the newspaper to the first page and immediately saw the big headline about the Blue Dragons. She quickly read the article and her eyes got wider as she reads more of the article.

 

“Unnie did you read today’s newspaper?” Amber came in without knocking.

 

“What is happening?” Victoria questioned as she still cannot believe what kind of mess the Blue Dragons is at.

 

“I heard that Kim Tae Woo is being arrest by the police, they said the police have solid information that Kim Tae Woo involves in drugs dealing and the death of Jonghyun.” Amber explained but still couldn’t believe Kim Tae Woo who is always careful is being arrest by the police.

 

“Unnie, what should we do?” Amber asked as there were no words coming out of the former leader.

 

Just when Victoria was about to say something her phone rang. She picks up the phone knowing that it’s an overseas call from his father-in-law. Victoria answered the phone with manners and she silently listen before hanging up.

 

“What happened?” Amber worriedly asks.

 

“Father wants me to take over the Blue Dragons again.” Victoria said without any excitement or expression.

 

“What? So now that the Blue Dragons is in a mess he just throws it back to you.”

 

“Alright Amber, we need to go back and take care of everything.” Victoria placed the newspaper to where it was and stood up. She was rather calm unlike Amber.

 

“Unnie if you go back now the police will arrest you instead.” Amber held onto Victoria’s arm not letting the leader go back to the place of hell.

 

“Amber… I have to.The Blue Dragons is what Khun left me with before he went into a coma. I have to protect it no matter what.” It was determine that Victoria will go back no matter what and nothing will change no matter what Amber say.

 

Amber stayed silent seeing those determine eyes. Victoria was the one who saved her once from dying and she has no regret if she has to risk her life for her.

 

Victoria left while Amber followed behind.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

With Kim Tae Woo being arrest by the police, there was no sign of him anywhere. His most trusted fellow Jaebeomwent missing too. The Blue Dragons is at a mess right now with no leader taking the lead.  The Blue Dragons is at the crisis of splitting with no leader to lead the gang, all the heads of Blue Dragons have taken a hold of all their activities trying to stay out of it like it’s none of their business and some even went on a vacation avoiding the police.

 

The Blue Dragons now is like an empty shelter with nothing inside.

 

After receiving a call Victoria quickly head over back to the Blue Dragons’ headquarter with Amber following along while Taecyeon stay behind looking after Nichkhun. On the way Amber inform Key about the sudden meeting which they met up with him on the way. Once Victoria, Key and Amber step near Blue Dragons’ territory she felt an eye staring at her. Guessing that it might be the police Victoria shook off the thought that it might be something else.

 

Back at her office Henry and Zhou Mi was already inside waiting. Ever since the accident with Kim Tae Woo pulling her off the leader spot Victoria have already inform the two Chinese member to be on standby for support.

 

The two bowed to Victoria then hugged Amber and Key as a greeting.

 

“Boss, I think you should be careful about Kim Tae Woo I heard that he’s after you.” Henry spoke in Chinese.

 

The four who understands Chinese began their conversation in Chinese, it might have been a good thing if the police is overhearing them, it would take them awhile to get everything translated.

 

“Why would he after Victoria unnie?” Amber questioned in a confusingly.

 

“Kim Tae Woo think its boss who sent all the evidences to the police to get revenge on him.” This time Zhou Mi explained.

 

Victoria stayed silent, she motion to her chair and sit on it without uttering a word. Maybe it’s time to take action of her years of plan, Victoria thought to herself.

 

It has been Nichkhun’s dream to convert Blue Dragons into a legal business company which means no more drugs, weapon and illegal businesses. But it wasn’t easy, it require time and plans. Victoria certainly knows about this plan and was also involve in the plan all along. But everything stopped when Nichkhun went into a coma, all Victoria wanted to do was to maintain Blue Dragons as it is until Nichkhun wakes up.

 

The meeting went on and on about Victoria explaining her new plans of converting Blue Dragons into legal business. She needed the support of her trusted members to help her make the plan work.

 

Key wanted to mention his finding about the missing drugs but swallowed the words after hearing Victoria’s plan. He thought, if Blue Dragons is dealing legal businesses in the future then there’s no need to find the drugs anymore. It can be left missing.

 

“I will fly back to Thailand and talk to father about this. I will convince him.” Victoria said with determine eyes.

 

“Henry and Zhou Mi I want you to convince all the heads to stand on my side. Amber and Key I want you two to protect Nichkhun and make sure he’s safe.” Victoria ordered.

 

“Are you going back alone?” Amber questioned worriedly.

 

“No, Taecyeon will follow me.”

 

After the meeting is done the five of them spit. Henry and Zhou Mi heads off in one direction first, as suppose the three of them to head back to Onew’s mansion but after receiving a message Victoria announce that she needs to head off somewhere else. Amber wanted to follow along but only stopped by Victoria saying it’s some personal issue. The two could only obey; just when they parted opposite directions suddenly a van charge up the walking path and stop right in front of Victoria. Five men jumped out of the white van grabbing onto Victoria on both side. Hearing such noises both Amber and Key quickly ran back. The two fought with the five men who are holding onto weapons like bats and knife. The three of them were surrounded by five men with weapons all attacking at once. As the five men are extremely strong Amber, Key and Victoria all beaten up and dragged into the van. In split seconds all the men jump back in the van and speed off.

 

The three of them were tied up tightly; mask taped their mouth and blind folded. They could only hear ruffling sounds along the way. The van finally came to a stop it sure wasn’t a short ride and as if they have driven out of the city area. The three of them got roughly pushed out of the van by the six of them and dragged them somewhere. When they felt they’re in door they immediately got kicked onto the floor.

 

The men quickly strip off the masking tape causing them to wince in pain.

 

“Who are you guys?” Key was the first to fire at them once they release the masking tape. But because of that he earned himself another kick in the stomach.

 

Soon they also release the blind folds but kept the rope tied onto their wrists.

 

“Kim Tae Woo?” Victoria whispered when finally see who is behind all this.