Why does it have to be you!?

Getting famous with....... Love?

I hope for this chapter to be longer and maybe a cnfusing, but still good^^


Eunhyuk's POV

When he walked into the room, a just thought "fish". He looked like a fish and his name turned out to mean fisherman, or something. So... Fish. But I have to admit. He was a very handsome fish. He walked with his shoulders back, pretty loose pants so he showed a bit of his underweare, but I didn't care. He's eyes was brown or something. No, maybe blue. Whatever, I drowned in them. Bur when I heard that he was going to be in the dance team with me, I froze.

I didn't want him to be in the dance team with me! I wanted to long for him! Not always see him. So, my drowning feeling soon change to a feeling of hate! I didn't know, but I wanted to long for his precence, not always feel it! Call me an idiot that's fine, I don't care!

Wait a sec! He..... H-he is comming to talk to me! OMG! What am I supposed to say? Hey you! I hate you because we're going to be in the same dance team, but I love you for your looks!? Don't think so!

"Hey!"

"H-hey!"

Good Hyuk Jae! You're stuttering! Oh, why does his voice have to be so damn y!? Damn you fish!

"You're Hyuk Jae, right?"

I nodded and he hold out his hand for me to shake it. We shook hands and started to laugh for no reasone. But stopped after while. We sat down on the floor in started to talk. 

I paid no attention to what he said. I just looked at his face, his eyes and his mouth. Those lips just begged for me to claim them mine! But I need to get grip of myself and take it easy. 

Firstly: I'm not gay. I think...

Second: I need to get to know him first! So bring it on!

But why does he have to look so ing y! He's got everything! The looks, the voice! He evenhave the right name for me to moan at night! What the hell am I thinking!? 

"So.... You're stage name is going to be...."

I didn't listen, so I didn't hear the question. But I was out out of my fantasies when he punished my shoulder playfully.

"Huh? What?"

"Your stage name?"

"Oh, yeah right! Eunhyuk."

And for your knowledge, fishy, It's gonna be the name you will moan at night. I don't know why I am like this! I hate him! But..... He is so beautiful! Get a hold of yourself, Hyuk!

Donghae's POV

He was really cute when he stuttered out his hey, ad then blushed. He looks like a monkey. But his eyes tells me he is a wild beast. So, nice and slow, Dongahe, nice and slow. 

He seemed to be pretty spaced out when I talked to him about my previous life. But that's right. It's not that interesting. In fact, it's pretty boring. Ok, very boring! I'm not that interesting...

"So, we're going to be in the same dance team! I'm looking forward to see you dance!"

He looked at me and started to look a bit tense at first, but later on smiled.

"You want me to show you?"

He said with a smile. Yes, I want you to show me, Lee Hyuk Jae!

"You can sing of you want to. That will make it easier."

"What do you want me to sing?"

"Hm... What do you want to sing? I can dance to nearly everything."

"Well... Ok, I'll sing With You, with Chris Brown."

He smiled and stood up. I started to sing. And wow, he was good. He put his heart in that dance. He loved it. He loved to dance. You could easily see that.