The gift.

Getting famous with....... Love?

Dong Hae's POV

I hope he will like it. I really hope he will like it. It me like two hours to chose it. I even needed help from Jessica. And she said she knew exactly what he wanted, so I picked her up. We went to the store and looked for it.

We picked between four different colors and sizes. And eventually came up with the white/silver one. It was beautiful. It was something I hope, and i know, he will like it.

After we chose it, we took a cup of coffee and talked about it. About how I was gonna give it to him, and when. Where and what I'm gonna say. We talked a long moment. We nearly sat at that caffé for two hours straight. Just talking about it. But since no one stoped us, we didn't care about time.

But, after those hours, Jess had to leave. So I dropped her of at the studio. She said that she and the girls were going to do a Christmas song or something. It was maybe a different season, but I didn't listen... Hehe...

Well, I went back home. Happy as hell. I was gonna give it to him. Give it to him right now. Or well, after I got in. 

21.30 O'Clock

I unlocked the lock to the dorm and went in. It was quiet. It was deadly quiet. It scared me. A lot. The dorm was never quiet when someone was home. I looked around the dorm and found Sung Min, Kyu Hyun and Shindong sleeping in the livingroom. The maknae had his arms wrapped securilly around Sung Min, as they slept on the couch. Shindong was sleeping on the floor, with a pillow and a blanket. 

I saw Hee Chul hyung on his bed. Spread out the entire bed. And the bed was pretty big. Since it was hyung, he always had to be like a king, or maybe a princess? Well, Han Geng treated him like a princess, so I guess...

All the other hyungs and dongsaengs were on their beds too. I guess they were all tired after a day full of schedules...

That leaves my baby. I went to our room. Turned the doorknob carefully and walked in. He was sleeping on my part of our bed. Well, guess he missed me. But then I heard a whimper... Was he... Crying?

"Hyuk? You awake? Why are you crying?"

I whispered as I approached the bed and him. He got quiet and sat up to face me. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and his nose were red also.

"Where have you been, Hae?"

He asked. I sat down on the bed and tried to take him in my embrace, but he pulled away quickly. 

"I were just at the mall with... With.... Jess...."

"Why?"

I looked in his eyes. Did he... Did he think I was cheating all this time? Pft, seriously!? Oh but well, it is kind of cute...

"Because..."

! I can't tell him about the gift! Oh but wait a sec! I promised myself to give it to him as soon as I got home! Right!?

"... Because I bought this... For you..."

I took out the small box and gave it to him. As he opened it, his eyes went huge. Like tennis balls. His tears vanished and he threw himself in my arms.

"Seriously Dong Hae!?"

"Yes... Yes! I wanted you to have it..."

He hugged me again and I kissed him. Deeply, tenderly and lovely. I don't ever want him to think I was cheating again! Ever!


Kay... Dong Hae's POV :D

A bit short... Sorry 'bout that...:(

Hehe, what was the gift???:P

Comment and subscribe <3