Why did you leave me?

Getting famous with....... Love?

Sung Min's POV

Nearly a month after and Hyuk Jae still doesn't remember anything. Not even Dong Hae! It's ing tragical! But I still don't get how his brain could get an amnesia after just passing out... Sigh. Me and my innocent brain... I swear, if it was Hee Chul hyungs brain, I would understand, but now it isn't, and I'm feeling like an idiot.

Even if Hyuk doesn't remember anything, he still lives with us, on order from the doctor. An it's the hardest thing you can do to Hae right now. He's always just sitting on the sofa or a chair in the kitchen, one of his knees up tight to his chest and just staring blankly into space. And at night, you can always heare him cry. 

"You are spacing out again, jagi."

"Am I? Sorry... Just thinkin about Dong Hae. He can't go on like this..."

"No... But you know what? He will be OK, when Hyuk eventually remembers again, and I know he will, someday."

Kyu told me and hugged me in my seat. His hold is always so soothing to me and in ever want anything to happen him. I always want him with me. Next to me. Hugging me. Loving me. And holding me at night. I love him...

~~~

Dong Hae's

I wonder how many stars there are... Hm... And I wonder how my stars that has to fall before Hyuk will remember me again... How many? It frightens me that he might never remember again. Then what? What will there be left? Me. A lonely and confused man that lost evey thing. 

Today was the first day I left the sofa or a kitchen chair. Or, tonight. It's nearly night outside and the stars are beautifully shining. Just like the night he told me he loved me. Just like...... sob..... What is this!? My tears just won't stop! Sob.... Sob..... Sob.... Sigh. Hyuk Jae, my love, come back to me! Please!

He even lives in our dorm! That's like... I can't! I need to get out of here! I can't take it that he is everywhere I look, but doesn't remember me! I simply can't... I've never been that strong. Not when my father died, and not now! I didn't even to hold an own speech on his funeral! How pathetic am I!? And I can't find the courage to go talk to him that, "Hey, you and me were lovers. So you practically belongs to me!" I just can't! 

Heh. He wasn't even gay before me. So he's not now either I would guess. That means he will get a girlfriend, get married and get her pregnant. And I will be long forgotten. But why? Why do I have to throw three years with him away just like that? Why!?

Sigh. I need to calm down. I can't do this. I need to get away from here. From the,m. From my old life. But mostly, from him. If he doesn't remember me, then why should I bee here? I don't want to go on in  Super Junior with him not knowing, not knowing anyone. Not even Leetuk hyung. He just looked so scared when he woke up and I wanted to comfort him. But I couldn't.

But... Standing and looking out on the sky late at night won't change the situation, right? Sob.... It's just ..... sob...... I can't do this on my own. Not even looking at the stars feels right without his arms around my neck and his breath on the back f my head. It just doesn't. Simply doesn't. 

"Can't sleep?"

His voice! But why do I hear it? I turn around and see him standing in his robe, looking at me. His eyes are sparkling, and his lips are formed as a smile. I smile back and look at the sars again.

"Heh... No...."

"They are beautiful..."

He says and come ver to me. He stands next to me and look at the stars with me. He is just as beautiful as before. My love for him hasn't changed a bit. To bad his did...

"You know... I may not remember you, or the others.... But.... I will alwasy be there for all of you. You are taking care of me like your own brother, all of you, all day, and for that I'm thankfull, and... I'll try my best to do the same to you..."

He said. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and we looked at the stars nearly the whole night together. And when he went back to bed, I couldn't help but cry again. And yet again, I was to weak to tell him...


Short... again...-.-

Comment & Subscribe <3