Show me your love...

Getting famous with....... Love?

Okay, just because I think it's fun, I'll make a chapters with the reason why KyuMin was fighting:P


Sung Min's POV

He's doing it again! I can't believe it! I've begged him to stop but no! He keeps doing it! in brat! Always flirting with with SNSD. Especially now on SMTown live Concert! 

Practice, flirting and practice. That's his routine. And I can't take it! Kyu Hyun is mine, and no one else's! But, every time I approach him, he just says that:You're the one for me, Min. And no one else...

"Min come on! Focu!"

"Sorry, Hyuk!"

Yeah, he is the one that is supposed to be our choreographer, and I can't focus on our dance! He was helping like, all the time! And if he wasn't, Hae was. Oh come on Kyu! I you just stopped, I would be dancing better! 

When our practice time on stage was finished, Hyuk came over to me, took me to the side and asked what the problem was. I told him about Kyu and the girls, and he just said that he was a jerk for not seeing the good in me. That I should not waste to much time and just focus on the dance, and not Kyu. I did as he told me and the rest of the practice went better for me, but I could feel daggers in the back of my head.

~~~

"Sung Min! Can I talk to you for a sec?"

Kyu Hyun called after me with a fierce voice. He grabbed my arm before I could answere and before I knew it, he had taken me to one of the changing rooms. He looked into my eyes and kissed me. The kiss was fierce ad hard. Not as passionate as he knew I liked it. He was forceing me to it.

My eyes shot opened and I pushed him away. I backed up to the wall and stood closely. He looked at me with list filled eyes.

"Have you never wondered how much of a tease you are when you dance?"

"Excuse me!?"

"Sung Min... When you move your hips like that... Ooh, you're just so tempting..."

He said and walked towards me. But as he was about to touch me again, I slapped his face. The red mark that was forming on his cheek was a mark. A mark that would always resemble that if he ever try to do the same thing, first flirt his of, and then come to me! He will regret it!

He grabbed my arm and took my chin in his fingers. He looked me deep in the eyes. I swear, if looks could kill, I would be dead right now! But where did my Kyu Hyun go? My Kyu-bear? The Kyu Hyun I knew wasn't here anymore. Instead this... Irritating and willing-to-kill Kyu Hyun.

After a long while of staring, swearing and me nearly crying, Shindong hyung came in. We both turned our heads to him and his eyes shot up. My eyes were filled with threatening tears, Kyu Hyun's eyes looked like he would kill the man and Shindong looked so scared.

"Eh... I'll just... Use the other..."

He walked out again and Kyu Hyun's gaze was on me again. This time my tears fell. And as they did, he let go, looked down and ran out. I fell down to the floor, crying. I was the one that should be angry, not him! Why was he angry in the first place!? I am the one that should be angry!

When the others found me nearly an hour later, I had stopped crying, put one leg into my body and the other laying flat. I was staring into space and no one could get contact with me. They took me home and put me on my bed. 

~~~

The next day I woke up, still hurt. His grip on my arm had started to become more red than necessary. I wore a big t-shirt and just a pair of short shorts. I walked down to the kitchen and everyone except for Kyu was around me like I was some food. They touched my arms, hugged me and asked how I was. But I was still staring into space. 

I reached the kitchen and saw him there. He looked up and then down again.

"Why?"

I managed to whisper. Everyone looked at me, even him. He rose up and I walked up to him. I put my hands on his chest and he looked into my eyes. SLAP! My hand on his cheek again. Leeteuk hyung ran over to me and took my hand so I wouldn't do it again. Kyu looked at me, and walked forward. But Dong Hae hyung caught up with him and grabbed him. We stood screaming at each other for a while, and then my tears fell again.

 

"...Why did you, huh!?"
 
"Min! How many time do I have to tell you!?"
 
"NO! Don't! I don't wanna heare anymore!"
 
I said and got our of Leeteuks grip and ran into my room crying. 
 
~~~
 
About three o'clock I had stopped crying and heard a bock on the door. I didn't move from the bed. The person called my name and I recognized it as his. He sat down on my bed and put his hand on my arm. 
 
"Minnie... I'm sorry ok... And I know why you're upset, but it's just that, I'm not ready to me officiell with you yet... "
 
I turn around and throw myself in his arms. I started to cry again and he kissed me.
 

Heehheheheheh KyuMin:D

Theyre happy again!^^

Comment & Subscribe<3