Disappointment, Jealousy and... What?

Getting famous with....... Love?

Eunhyuk's POV

The four last weeks with him, has been... Well, it's nice be loved. He has been holding me every night. Kissing me every morning and telling me that he loves me. But everything changed one and a half week ago.

Today, we have the day. And just like every other day of, he is not here. He's not here! So, I can't spend any time with him. And I don't know where he is. So this just results in me being alone. Once again.

I'm sitting on my bed, that was now ours, since Leeteuk hyung took the desiscion to move us together. But I'm just seeing him at night. When he will come into the room while I'm trying to sleep. He would come into bed, under the covers, one arm around my waist, kissing, saying; I love you! and Goodnight, my angel!

The mornings were like that too. He woke up told me the same things, but good morning, and not goodnight... 

I miss him. I want him here with me. I want him to hug me. To hold me. To kiss me. To love me. His presence is enough. To feel him around. I wanted to know why he was not here.

So, I lifted my up from the bed ad walked out of the room. I heard Sung Min and Kyu Hyun fighting over something in the living room, so that was my first destination. 

I saw Shin Dong sitting and looking at the two as they fought over a vide game. And as always Kyu Hyun won and Sung Min wanted revenge. Aish! Just get together! Shin Dong turned his head to me and gave me a questioning look.

"Ehm... Have you seen Dong Hae?"

"No! Thought he was with you..."

He turned his head to the TV again and I let out a sigh. Isn't it logical that he is not with me if I ask for him!? 

Well, my next target... Hm... All the others were out, but not... Hee Chul hyung! Kitchen!

"...Aha, Chul! That tickles!"

I heard someone say and it was deffinetly not hyung. He was hovering over someone or something. And it looked like a woman. Just like the voice. So I presume the voice and from her...

"Hyung?"

"Ah! Hyuk! What do you want!?"

He let go of the figure and she looked down at the floor. She later on bowed and went out the dorm.

"Was that...?"

"Yuri, yes! What do you want?"

"I was just wondering if you've seen Dong Hae?"

"No, I haven't... Or wait! I saw him with one of the other SNSD girls when I picked Yuri up!"

I nodded slowly and bowed. Then went back to my, our, room.

~~~

So he was with a girl huh!? Wasn't it he who wanted me!? He wanted my everything! He wanted it to work between us! He!! 

Am I not good enough!? Huh!? Am I!? Huh, face it Hyuk! He's a guy! He got his desires! And he hasn't  even touched me in that way once! He were just playing around with me! I thought e loved me...

I put my headphones and BigBang's song 'Love Song' started to blast in my ears. And that was all it was. A love song, that needed to end sometime...

The lyrics 'I hate this love song'  kept playing in my mind. And they were right! I hated it. The live song and bubble Dong Hae had created. He didn't love me! He never did! 

I started to cry when I thought about the fact that I was being alone again. I hated to be alone. It was lonely to be alone. Not loved, and not wanted...

Dong Hae? Where are you!?