Taking you back!

Getting famous with....... Love?

Hyuk Jae's POV

I woke up with someone's face in my mind. It was a male. He had brown hair and dark eyes. And his smile was like an angel. And he was beautiful. Wait! I'm straight! Right? Well, I maybe swing both ways, I don't know.

But his head was on my mind the whole morning. And when I saw him sitting by the table to eat breakfast, my heart started to beat fast. As he looked at me, I thought I was in heaven. He was as beautiful as an angel, just like in my dream.

And dancing. He was great at it. The way he swung his body and just let the music take him over. It felt like pure torture when he ed his hip in the air. Ugh, seriously? He is killing me...

His voice was nothing to talk about. Even that was amazing! This man was good at everything. But what was his name again? Sung Min? No, that is he bunny man. Hm, Hee Chul maybe? No, he doesn't look like a cat... Ah, I know! Dong Hae.

He became my drug. I didn't remember him since before, but he was starting to be a big role in my life. Looking at him and him looking at me; Heaven. Him smiling at me, I swear, I reached paradise . Okey, so I can finally say that I'm gay and in love with this man... What is this!?

Dong Hae's POV

I don't now since when, but Hyuk Jae has been around me a lot lately. I don't whether I should be happy or sad that he reminds me of our past? I honestly don't know. But since he is smiling, I guess I have to smile back, right? 

But then again, he is always looking at me like he wants to kill me, but just smiled when I look at him. It scares me in some way. Everything scares me these days. Hee Chull hyung is looking strange at Hyuk Jae, and Hyuk Jae is always smiling and smirking at me. Stop it!

But I always avoid him though. I can't be around him when I know that he doesn't remember me or the love I fought for. It kills me! Inside out! So I avoid him so I won't see his beautiful, y, hot features. Sigh.

And when he trapped me in a corner and just looked at me, my tears finally fell. His face expression changed as they fell and he pulled me close. My body then moved on its own. I circled his neck and pulled him closer. 

"Don't ever leave me again!"

"I won't, I promise..."

We both cryed in the others arms. We held eachother as close as possible and wet eachothers shirts. But after awhile, he pulled away and his lips touched mine.

"I may not remember what happen before, but I want to love you, and I need you to let me..."

I looked at him and hugged him again. He kissed me again and again and again. We kept kissing for at least for 30 minutes before he pulled my legs up, making me hug his waist. He went down to kissing my neck and I tilted my head to give him more access.

How I've missed these touches. His lips against my skin. My hands underneath his shirt. My legs around his waist. His hands on my . Our body's this close. This is what I want, and always wanted!