The confession

Getting famous with....... Love?

Eunhyuk's POV

After the scene in the kitchen, I ran to my room. I just burst into tears and they kept streaming down my face! I locked my door and sat down on the floor next to it. Still crying my heart out. Fishy just made the biggest confession to me, and I couldn't even face him! I am so pathetic!

My feeling ran over and I felt rage at the same time as sadness. Rage because I couldn't face him, and I myself was to afraid of confessing. And sadness because someone actually lives me for who I am. 

I let myself cry for nearly an hour before I went up and on the bed. I sat down next to the headboard, a pillow on my knee and looking blankly at my wall. My mind was blank and white. My eyes didn't focus on anything. I didn't blink one time and my eyes started to get dry. As I closed them, my tears came ones again.

He seriously confessed to me. With a cupcake. Or more exactly, he was trying to. But why did he love me? I didn't diserve his love. I was just the dancer in the group, not even good at singing. My part was mostly rap. And, Shindong was better! Even Hee Chul hyung was better in some songs, like Don't Don...

I was just, and was always going to be, just the dancer. Just the main dancer if the group. Nothing else! Just the ing main dancer. That was all I was good for! I mean, Dong Hae had it all! The looks, the eyes, the voice, the dance. He was even good with other people and our fans. Every woman loved him! 

"Hyuk!? You in there!?"

I heard leader hyung call from the other side of the door. I didn't answer. Just staring blankly at my white, boring wall. He banged the door a couple of times, asking for me to open the door and come out, then walking away. 

He left me alone again, just like everyone else. My family, my old friends, everyone! I was once again alone. But sure, I had just looked myself in my room! Crying, not caring about anything. Not anything, except for that one man. Dong Hae. The man with everything!

His face kept playing in my mind like a movie that never stopped. All of his beautiful faces. His crying, his laughing his... His everything! I wanted to be that everything! But I was to afraid to face the fact that I was in love and was being loved...

Dong Hae's POV

It was ruined! My confession! My cupcake! Everything! And all thanks to those idiots that doesn't ask when they see sweets, but just eat! Why!? I wanted so badly to confess to him like that. To show him how gentle I can be. To show him how much I love him! And that I've done that since our eyes first met during our trainee days! 

this! I broke down in the kitchen floor and the others left me alone to think. 

Eunhyuk's POV

Ok, Hyuk Hae! You need to pull ourself together and rose up from my bed. I walked with slow and unsteady steps to my door. I've finally made my desiscion! I was going to accept the fact that I loved him and was being lived by him. I reached out for the door knob and turned.

The hallway was still and silent. All that could be heard was the sound of the TV and someone's crying. I walked to the living room and got all eyes on me.

"Where's uh... Uhm.... Fish.... Dong Hae?"

I asked quietly. Damn, why can't I say a whole scentense?

"Uhm, the kitchen..."

I walked in the kitchen and saw him sitting on the floor, knees up, eyes nowhere. I walked up to him, with very, very slow, barefoot, unsteady steps. My tears where on the edge of falling. My vision became blurry as I made my way to him.

He didn't move though. He just looked at me, then in thin space again.

"What are you doing here, Hyuk?"

"I... Want to talk to you, Hae..."

I nearly whispered. He looked at me again and again later in the thin air. My tears started to fall, and I sat down next to him. He looked at me and still didn't move. I cryed my heart out to him, right there and he didn't care!

"I.....sob..... I.... I like.....sob.... You. Dong Hae. I've been denying it for so long, but after what you did... I can't..."

He turned his head to me and started to cry. But I didn't hear anything. Just felt it. I could feel that he was crying. I don't know how, but I just did. 

"You... You do???"

I nodded and he put my head against his. He smiled and took away my tears. 

"I knew you did..."

He said and kissed my cheeks, then my forehead, and then my lips.


Maybe a bit cheesy, but I like it! 

Yaay! Hyukie's finally accepted the fact that his in love with our beloved Fishy!! XD

Comment and subscribe <3