First meating...

Getting famous with....... Love?

The name's Park Jung Soo.Yup. And right now, I'm about to meet my 12 members. Yes, you heard it right. My 12 members. I've currently come to know that I'm going to be the leader of a 13 boys group. And right now, I'm standing in the dance studio with our two managers. Yes, we are going to need two, since we're going to be 13 members... Eather way...

I'm nervous as hell and nearly shaking. I'm not that good with new people, but I think it will be alright! OK, the door is opening now, and the three first members are going to be announced.

Walking in is one pretty tall and handsome guy first, with black hair and a lot of muscles. After him is a man that looked more like a woman. He's got red/brown hair and cat-like eyes. Pretty. And last is a cute looking guy. He doesn't look as dangerous like the two does, more like..... Cute and innocent.

"Annyonghaseo. Choi Si Won-imida."

"Annyonghaseo. Kim Hee Chul-imida."

"Annyonghaseo. Lee Sung Min-imida"

The three said and bowed in a 90 degree bow. They looked at me and I introduced myself.

"Annyong. Park Jung Soo-imida. I'm going to be your leader."

I said with a smile. The cat-looking guy, now named Hee Chul, rolled his eyes and didn't look like he wanted someone to controll him. The tall guy, Si Won, just smiled and nodded. And the cute, aeygo looking guy, Sung Min, got a huge smile on his face. I think I start to like him. 

We did things together the rest of day, like taking a coffee together and getting to know each other. Our manager later told us that we are going to meet five more members tomorrow. And all of us, even Heechul, got happy...

The next day...

The three of us were standing in the same dance sudio as the day before and waited paintientlly. After ten minutes of waiting, the five new members came in.

The first: pretty big built. Light brown hair and.... Handsome! Even more than Siwon...

Second: Also pretty tall, also brown hair. He had a bit funny expression, but he still looked good.

Third: Tall, handsome, and not from Korea... But, yeah, he looked good too.

Fourth: A bit smaller. Also cute, but more handsome. 

And fifth: Looked a bit strange. Nervous. But still as a bird. Hm, this is going to be hard...

"Annyonghaseo. Kim Young Woon-imida."

"Annyonghaseo. Lee Hyuk Jae-imida."

"Annyonghaseo. Wu Chun Han Geng-imida." Well, pretty good Korean.

"Annyonghaseo. Kim Ki Bum-imida."

"Annyonghaseo. Kim Rye Wook-imida."

Also these guyes did a 90 degree bow, then looked at us. 

"Annoyong. Park Jung Soo-imida. I'm your leader, and these are..."

"Choi Si Won..."

"Kim Hee Chul..."

"And Lee Sung Min!"

We said with one smile each and then bowed. We started right away with getting to know each others positions and some . But it was fun. 

We were dissmissed after an hour just to come back tomorrow.

OK. The four last members of my group, which is now, going to be called Super Junior.

The daily routine: we stood in the dance studio and waited. And after a while, they came! I'm so excited! The four last members are going to be prounanced right now. I wonder how they will be like!

First one: Big buitl. Looked like a funny person. And that's good! Right?

Second: Handsome. Dark brown hair. Cute, at the same time.

Third: Very good looking. Tall, brown, a little longer hair. 

And fourth: Very tall. Looked evil. He scared me...

"Annyonghaseo. Shin Dong Hee-imida."

"Annyonghaseo. Lee Dong Hae-imida."

"Annyonghaseo. Kim Jong Woon-imida"

"Annyonghaseo. Cho Kyu Hyun- imida."

They bowed and we did the same: introducing and bowing.

Our managers came and told us that some of us is going to have stage names, like me: Leeteuk.  Yong Woon: Kangin, Hyuk Jae: Eunhyuk, Dong Hee: Shindong and Jong Woon: Yesung. That will just make it easier. Right!? 

Well, since it's our first time as a whole group, we started talking, doing stuff together and getting to know each other. But especially two specific  persons talked more with each other, than anyone else...


Okay...... First chapter:)

It's a bit lame, but I felt like I had to do it this way...

Like it? Not? That's ok...

The other chapters will be better! Promise!;)