Make my life happy.

Getting famous with....... Love?

Leeteuk's POV

When he came in and our eyes met, I was trapped. He was beautiful. Still very masculine and pretty big built, but still! He had brown hair that was perfectly styled. He walked like he owned the place and looked like he did too.

When he said his name, I felt like.... We have a little connection. And I'm not gonna let it pass. 

Ah, for God sake, Jung Soo! He's a guy, you're a guy, it can never work!

A littl voice in my head told me. For a second, I thought it was true. That we, as two nearly grown up guy's, can't be together. But I didn't want it to stop me!

Jung Soo! You're his leader! You can do what you want with him! Take the chance for happiness!

Another little voice told me. And even this one was true. I WAS, indeed, going to become his leader. I could order him to do anything I wanted! Right!?

Jung Soo? Don't do this to him! He is still young ahas his life before him! And you've got yours! 

The first voice told me. And it was true. Both of us had our life's infront of us. But, in my eyes, our life's had just begun. And they could only get better. After all, you needed love in life if you're gog to be happy! At least my old man told me that. Which I believed was true!

Do it! Take the chance! You've got nothing, nothing to loose! But be careful!

I decided not to listen to the voices anymore and just go with the flow. So I did. I walked over to him. At first, he looked very insecure when I approached him. But that feeling seemed to disappear after I flashed him a bright smile, that said; Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you.

We talked about our previous life's and other stuff. And I got to know that he was best in fifth grade at taekwando. Which was pretty easy to understand in his case. He always wanted to become a singer and hoped that he was good enough, which I told him he were. (Without knowing)

Kangin's POV

It was pretty easy to talk to leader-sshi. He was nice. And looked like an angel. A real angel with his blonde/brown hair. Blue/green eyes and a killer smile. 

Yong Woon. He's a guy! Not a woman! Nor an angel! So be nice! And put the cool face on!

One voice told me. But I didn't listen. I was in my own little world that consisted from now on, me and Jung Soo. He was going to be mine! That thing was clear!

I got to know pretty much about him. He was the class president from fourth to eighth grade. He liked animals, and he had a bit hard to talk to new people. But I didn't notice! He was the one that approached me. I never forced him to. 

Tell him! Tell him you like him! Or at least show him!

That voice again! Stop it! But, I have to admit that it was right. I needed to show him somehow... But how?

"OK, guys! You are free to do what you want, today!"

Our manger said and left.

Wait, did I just turn gay???


It's a it short...

But the first is out!

Kangteuk! 

You will know in the third chapter who talked more to each other than the others;)

Subscribe and comment <3