Please...

Getting famous with....... Love?

Sung Min's POV

Two years later...

The trainee days are finally over and the maknae's voice was stunning. He just opened his mouth and a beautiful voice came out! That. Was. Sick! He is not just beautiful, he got the voice to! But he still looked dangerous.

We were doing our first single with TVXQ "Show me your love". The Christmas song from SM Ent. And his part was amazing. Sure, Hero Jae Joong was awesome, but Kyu Hyun took the price in my eyes and ears. 

He didn't sing much, but he did sing! And after the song, he went up to Yunho. They talked about the song and some other stuff. He's looks... Oh, his looks. It was like an angel disguised as a devil. His angelic voice and his dangerous looks was a perfect combination. 

"... Min..... Sung Min..... Yah! Lee Sung Min!"

Hee Chul hyung called. He took me out of Kyu Hyun's trans and made me look at him.

"You like him, huh? The maknae?"

I blushed like hell, and looked down to my feet. My hair fell infront of my face, and hid my red face.

"Yeees, you do! I knew it, Minnie! How good!"

"Why's that so good..."

I whispered. He started giggling and lightly punshed my arm. I looked up and he was smiling at me. The whole guy was smiling. It scared me.

"Chullie? Stop it. You're scaring me..."

I said and looked strange at him. He looked back, put his hands in the air like, I surrender, and walked away.

"Just don't take to long to confess!"

I followed his back away towards Si Won that was lughing with Yoo Chun. And after a while, Rye Wook came up to me.

"You. Are. Drooling over him again..."

"Huh? What!? Am I???"

He started to laugh. Not giggle like Hee Chul hyung, but laugh. I cocked my eye brow and looked at him with a strange look. He just kept laughing, so I decided to go talk to Jae Joong hyung instead to think about something else...

Kyu Hyun's POV

I don't know, but I'm feeling something or someone is soon gonna make a whole in the back of my head. I swear! And it haunted me! Every day the past year, someone is making a whole in the back of my head! I want to know who!

Dong Hae's POV

He is never talking to me in dance class! Why's that!? I hate it! Hate it! Everytime I try to talk to him, he will just get away with something strange like "I have to use the bathroom." or "I don't have time right now, gotta meet up with Yesung." Pft, meet up with Yesung! HA! I've even talked to Yesung, and no, he is not meeting Hyuk Jae at those times he said he would. Argh! What is wrong with this guy!? Huh!? He never want to talk to ME, but to EVERYONE ELSE!!! Ok, Dong Hae, breath! You need to calm down! 

"Hey, Yunho hyung!? I have a question... How did you confess to Jae hyung?"

"Ehm, why you want to know that???"

"Just.... Just curious..."

"Ok, well.... Since I know what he likes... I used that..."

He said with a smile. But, I don't know a about Eunhyuk! Argh! How am I gonna get to know him better!? Hm, think Dobg Hae! Think! 

Ah, I know! No.... That will never work... Hm.... Ha! Now I know! 

Eunhyuk's POV

Ok, I havn't talked to him much. Which means... I don't know anything else than his name! Great, Hyuk! How did you think!? And since you're avoiding him! Aish! What am I gonna do!? I like him! But am to afraid to even talk to him. Ok, there is another reason! Because I want to be the coreographer! Not with that guy! 

But he is good. Soo good! And his looks... Ok, I think I need to talk to him again! And more than just a "Hi!" or "Don't do it like that, do it like this this!" Yeah, I'll do that!


Ok, in my head Kyu Hyun is in the song... Yeah, ad Dong Hae's got a plan to make Eunhyuk talk to him... Hm...

Subscribe and Comment^^

What do you think is Dong Hae's plan???