As long as we do it together...

Getting famous with....... Love?

Hyuk Jae's POV

It's hard. It's very hard. Everyday we are pushing ourself to the limit. We are doing everything! Everything! And still is not enough! But we can't do it better, or more, or simply do it than we already are. Sweating, crying, injurys and more are everyday hurting us and our relationship. I honstly think that SMEnt. wants us to be away from eachother as much as possible.

This day was exactly the same. We were in the dance studio, as usual, and dancing our 's of. It was just dance, and dance, and dance, and more dance! Our body's were sore and tired. Our minds were nearly dead and we were seating like we just took a bath.

As our dance teacher told us he got a meating, he announced ME to be the instructer. I couldn't take it. I was tired. I was deadly tired. I looked over at Hae and he was looking at me with understanding eyes. He understood that I was tired to death. He walked up to me who stood infront of everyone. He pulled his arms around me, back hugging me. He started to move his hips from side to side, and pulled me with him. 

"Break, guys!"

He announced and I looked at him over my shoulder. The others sat down and took their bottles with water. Dong Hae smiled and kissed my cheek, but went down to give my neck small butterfly kisses. I closed my eyes and let him take me away. Into our own world. Where no one can ever disturb us. 

I didn't bother to scold him for "stealing my class". Our body's swung in a steady a and calm rythm, and Hae started to hum a song his mother taught him. You know one of those songs they sing when you're supposed to sleep? One like that. And it sure calmed me down. 

Everything else just dissapeared. The only thing existing, was me and my fishy. No one else. No one could tell us what to do. Every sound. Every movement. It all just vanished. 

He swung me around, but not to fast. His hand grabbed mine and we looked into eachothers eyes. I didn't recall when he started to dance around the room with me in his arms, because, well, all I saw was his eyes.

We danced the walz for a while, and we didn't stop when Wookie started to sing. His song was just random words but it was beautiful. And then both Kyu and Yesung joined him. Their voices was perfect together. Yesung's smooth, Kyu's dark and strong and Wookie's like a nightingale. 

They sang their hearts out as we put all our live in the dance. They stopped after awhile though, and we stopped. All the others clapped their hands and "aawwed". I blushed and Hae huged me tight.

~~~

I came out of the shower and wrapped my waist in a white towel. I took a look at myself in the mirror and grabbed a red towel. I dryed my hair with it as I went out of the bathroom.

When I got into our room, the lights was off and there were no Dong Hae to be seen. I the lamp next to my bed and turned around. He was not in the room, and it bothered me a bit...

I pulled on some random clothes and went out. The dorm was filled with noises. Maybe a bit to loud. 

Someone grabbed my sides and I jump. High. I screamed at the same too. It was him! Dong ing Hae! First, he is gone. And then, he scares the hell out of me. Not OK! NOT OK! I turned around and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Don't do that, Hae..."

"Hehe... Sorry, Jae..."

I kissed his neck and smiled at him. I let go and went into the livingroom. The livingroom of the dorm was the source of the noises. Hee Chul was screaming at Si Won for some reason, Sung Min at Leeteuk and Han Geng, Kyu Hyun, Kangin and Ki Bum was in the middle of it trying to stop their loved ones from either getting hurt or hurting someone else. They always seem to argue about something. And everytime, I have no idea of what it can be. 

"Yah! YAH! Guys, why are you arguing this time!?"

"Hyuk! Tell this idiot that it wasn't me that forgot the lights on in the dorm!"

Hee Chul pointed at Si Won and Si Won immediately said against it.

"You're... Seriously... Arguing about the lights!?"

They both screamed out a "YES!" and I went over to Sung Min and Leeteuk. They seemed to be arguing about some hose chores, which I in, except my own room that is...

"But Min, you are not doing everything in the dorm!"

"No, but you always make me!"

"QUIET! ALL FOUR OF YOU!"

They looked at me and I blushed. I cleared my throat and put my hands on my waist. I sighed heavily and drove my hand through my hair. My head started to ache and I had to sit down. Dong Hae helped me to the couch. My head had started to spin 'cause of all the stress and now the noises. 

Everyone became quite and looked at me. I grabbed Dong Hae's arm and he sat down next to me. As I still kept a hold on Hae's arm, my other hand went up to my head. Suddenly everyone was two except one, and nothing stood still. After I had blinked my eyes hard a couple of times everything went black and I heard everyone scream my name...


Maybe short, but updated!:D

Comment & Susbcrice <3