The ruined plan...

Getting famous with....... Love?

Hee Chul's POV

I walk into our dorm after my schedule. I knew all the others were still out. Everyone. Except for Dong Hae and Eun Hyuk. I heard th shower on so I couldn't take a shower yet. Yurk! I hate going around dirty! But... I hear and groaning coming from Hyuk's room. OK, so, the shower is on, and I hear someone moan and groan. Hm, this has made me curious!

I walk in our hallway and stop outside Hyuk's room, but without opening the door, I bend down and peek through the key hole. And OMG! He was literally jerking himself of, watching a movie! OMG! How I wanted to join him! It was true! I am one big erted head! But this was more serious. I heard him someone's name when he came.  But I couldn't hear who's.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

I jolt up at Dong Hae's voice. I turn around and see his body. His perfectly toned body, with just a towel around his hips. His face's got an asking expression and he's holding his hip with his hands. 

"Ehm..... Nothing......"

He his eyebrow and walks away. With a slight blush on his face. Well, well, well... 

I knock on Hyuk's door, but he doesn't come out. I knock again, and again, but no response. 

"Hyuk! I'm comming in!"

! I shouldn't have done that! When I opened the door, I saw him sitting on his bed, no pants and no underware, just his shirt. With his half lidded eyes, he didn't look at me. Just up the roof. 

"Ehm...... You OK?"

I whispered and he nodded. But he didn't panick. He just lay there, no pants and reaction. He's breathing was normal again and his hand was withe with . Hm. I wonder who he thought of...

I turned in my track and just before I closed the door, I heard him whisper someone's name again. The same name. And of course, just like last time, I didn't understand it. 

Wow. OK, Hee Chul. You need to breath. Sure, you just saw you dongsaeng half and exposed, but that's not a reason for you to get excited! Come On!

But hey. What is smelling so nice? Hm... It comes from the kitchen... 

"Dong Hae? What are you doing?"

He looked up at me from the bowl and down again.

"I'm making Hyuk Jae like me. I'm making him a cupcake."

He said with a smile. I sat down on a chair and watched him. I had no ing idea that Dong Hae knew how to make a cake. And with no ing recipe. 

"How long have you known to do that?"

"I had a girlfriend once that showed me, and I guess it got stuck in my head."

He smile once again. He put the cake in the oven and took the sprinkles and other you have to cupcakes, out of the cupboard. I didn't even know we had those things! Since I found him scary after a while, I walked out to the living room. And turned the TV on. 

When I woke up, Rye Wook, Kyu Hyun and Sung Min was home. But what about Dong Hae's cupcake!? I walked out to the kitchen and saw the three stand around something. And eating from it. And since I couldn't see Dong Hae, I felt like I had to take care of it.

"Yah! What are you eating!?"

"Hyung! Someone left a cupcake on the table, and it...

"... And it was NOT for you guys! Dong Hae made it!"

I nearly screamed. And I noticed I had scared all of them pretty much. Good job, Hee Chul! 

"What did Dong Hae do?"

Asked Eunhyuk who was clean now. Well, cleaner. He looked at us with huge eyes and later on the half eaten cupcake. He had a questioning look on his face as he waited for my answer, but Dong Hae came in.

"Hey guy.... s. What happened to my cupcake!?"

He. Looked. Furious. He looked like he could kill someone. 

Dong Hae's POV

When I saw the others eating on my cupcake for Hyuk Jae, I nearly killed the three of them on spot. 

"The guys!?"

They looked at me and then Hee Chul hyung that looked as furious as I did. I swear, if looks could kill, both me and hyung would have killed them right away, because no one destroys my plan of getting Hyuk! NO ONE!!

"Eh, hyung? Calm down will you? We didn't know you made it... But for who?"

I let out a huge sigh and looked up at the ceiling.

"I made it for Hyuk Jae, ok!?"

Said man looked at me, and started to tear up, but as usuall, he ran away. He ran away again. I seriously can't take it! He won't face the fact that we're in love! And the other three dickheads to maknaes didn't make it easier! 

"You three! Get out of here! NOW!"

I heard hyung shout at them and they ran away to Kyu Hyun's room. Hyung later came to me and pulled me into a soothing hug as I started to cry.

"Sshh, it's ok. It's going to be ok."

He pat's my head and I burry myself in his shirt, wetting it with my tears.

"We can make a new one if you want..."

"No.... hiccup..... it won't be as speciall as......hiccup...... as that one......hiccup....."

We stood like that in the kitchen for awhile. He, soothing and calming me down, and me, crying because of the plan broken to pieces and the three dickheads, no, the can be really nice, well maybe all of them except Kyu Hyun, but still!

But for God's sake! Get it together Dong Hae! You're a man right! 

"Thank's hyung.....sniff......"

He smiles and let go of me. His smile lingers for awhile but vanishes when he sees the half eaten cupcake. He darts away to Kyu Hyun's room and throw the door open. And I can't do anything then just stand there. Surprised and stunned. What just happend!? 

First he was the nice and caring hyung, but seconds later, he became a wild beast that could kill anyone at the spot. But..... Oh, no! The maknaes!

"... How could you do that to Dong Hae!"

"Hyung!? Don't! They didn't know I made for Eunhyuk!"

I tried to stop him by pulling his arm, but for a feminin guy as him, he's got strong arms!

"No, Dong Hae! The killed your plan! And no one ruins my friends plans!"

He nearly screamed at me and his gaze once again turned to the maknaes. He opened his moth once again, but closed it as he looked at me. He let out a sigh, and calmed down a bit. Pointed a finger at the three.

"You're getting away with it this time, but if it happens again...!"

And he walked out of the room. Even I let out a reliefed sigh. Wow, he nearly killed them because the ruined for me. For the first time in two years I got to know that he could be nice...


Yaay, it's out! :)

Comment and subscribe ^^