Why you!?

Getting famous with....... Love?

This chapter will be mostly HanChul, so if you're waiting for EunHae, it will be in the next chapter;)


Hee Chul's POV

He's been different since the day Yuri were here and I comforted Dong Hae. He's not looking at me as he used to, and when he does, he looks like he could kill me. It scared me. I've never seen Hannie like that.

This day was no difference. We kept dancing and he wouldn't pay attention to me in the breaks. I wanted him to hold me! I want him to hold me. I want us to be like the EunHae couple. Or no, they're to cheesy. 

"What are thinking of, hyung?"

"Kyu... Nothing, just... Why is Hannie not talking to me?"

"Well, since how long has not been doing it?"

"Nearly a month if not more..."

"Hm... Since Yuri?"

I nodded and we both looked over at him. He was laughing and talking to Shindong and Sung Min. Kyu Hyun let out a silent sigh, but I still heard it. He was looking at Sung Min. And at the same time, opening his mouth:

"He's maybe... Maybe jelous..."

I looked at him and he took a quick glance at me, then back to the bunny again. I huffed and got up. 

"Hannie! I need to talk to you!"

I said per the whole room. Everyone looked at me and so did he. He got up, but didn't move. He looked at me, hold his arms out and lifted his chin like he was challenging me. I walked over to him and hit his chest lightly.

"Talk now or never! Why are you not talking to me anymore!?"

He just looked me so I raised my voice a little. I took his sleeve in my hands and looked him straight in the eyes. But since he is talle than me, it was a bit hard to look in his eyes.

"Because one reason! Why were you nearly ing Yuri!?"

I let go of him and looked down at the ground. I couldn't answer that. I didn't know why... I guess I was just lonely... Everyone else still looked at me. He lifted my head up and looked at me in the eyes. His brown eyes looked into my soul. 

"Chullie... I just want you to know, that I love..."

He said and kissed me. My eyes shot open. Han Geng was kissing me! That would only happen in my dreams! Not reality! But this was reality and he was kissing me.

His lips were soft and smooth. As he pulled away, my eyes were still huge! He smiled at me and pulled me into his embrace. I relaxed after a couple of minutes and grabbed his shirt just to have my tears fall. We hugged for a long while, and sat down together, still in eachothers embrace.

Han Geng's POV

He was so warm. He always had the image of a strong and cold man, but in reality, he was as vulnerable as a lonely child. As weak as a new born baby. He was like a princess that was locked in somewhere, struggling to get out.

His sobbing wet my shirt, but I didn't care. He kept soaking my shoulder, and I kept hugging my princess. I kissed him again and everyone clapped their hands. 

The instructer came in again and we started the dance once again.

~~~~

When we got home, I kissed him once again. And again and again. We walked together to the livingroom, but since he's one of the oldest, he was one of the first in the shower. He sang and sang louder as leader ssi wanted him to get out. I just smiled at it.

When we both had had our showers, we sat on his bed. His head on my shoulder and my hand on his thigh. We sat there so long, that he even fell asleep on my shoulder. 

My princess...


It's short, also, but I wanted to get it over with so I could go with the main pair of the story; EunHae:D

Comment & subscribe <3