The best! Nearly...

Getting famous with....... Love?

Eunhyuk's POV

I was looking at the necklace Hae gave me. The memories from the night he gave it me it. The night the letters left his mouth. The night he made me his. The night he confessed and the night I accepted my feelings. Everything kept replaying.

But also the time before all that. The time I thought he was cheeting on me with Jess. But... I wouldn't blame him. She is fine girl. Scratch that, woman. She is a fine young woman. I won't denye that. Even I think she looks good. Because she does. And she is not the only one in SNSD...

I've been hanging out a lot with Tae Min in SHINee and Jun Su in DBSK a lot lately. Tae because we both love to dance and we both are the main dancers in our groups. And Su because we've been friends since middle school. We've known eachother for a long time and knows eachothes weaknesses. He's been helping with Hae and I've been helping him with Chun. 

Like today. I've been in the studio with Tae the whole day. We've just been dancing. Doing the thing we like the most. 

We have been dancing for nearly tow hours and are right now taking a rest. I'm having the necklace in my hand and looking and the to words. My head was resting against one of the mirrors. Tae was also sitting against the mirrors and resting his head. He was smiling with closed eyes and heavy breath. His chest was moving up and down pretty fast.

"Hey Tae?"

"Hm?"

"How is it going with Min Ho?"

He tilted his head and opened his eyes. He's still smiling. He tilts his head back and close his eyes again.

"Good. Why?"

"No... Just... Just curious..."

I said and smile at him. He chuckled and I yet again look at the two words. My favorite words. 

It's been nearly two years now and we had just finished the promotion for the album Don't Don and had just begun at Sorry Sorry which our manager said would be out in nearly tow years. 

He got up after a while and over to the radio.

"Come on. Let's take it another round."

He said with a smile. He took my phone that was attached to the raio with a USB cable and put on some music. The song was a combination of one of our songs, one of SHINee's and one from SNSD.

Hiss body moved to the music. He was freestyleing and he was good at it. He just let the music move his body. 

I got up and joined him. Moving my body with the flow. Doing what I loved the most. 

After another two hours, we headed to the showers. 

~~~

I opened the door the our dorm with a smile that vanished when I heard two loud voices comming from the kitchen. 

I saw Leeteuk hyung holding onto Sug Min's left arm while he was pointing at Kyu Hyun with the other.

My Hae was holding on to Kyu Hyun while he was screaming back at Min. The kitchen was a mess. Plates and glasses were laying in shatters everywhere and chairs were laying on the floor. 

"...Why did you, huh!?"

"Min! How many time do I have to tell you!?"

"NO! Don't! I don't wanna here anymore!"

Sung Min got out of hyungs grip and went into his room slamming the door hard. Kyu got out of Hae's grip and out of the apartment. I froze. I didn't know what just had happend. Hae went up to me and hugged me. 

"What just happend?"

"Don't know babe. Don't know. How was your day with Tae?"

He said and smiled. His hands were holding my head and he was looking into my eyes. I kissed him and looked back at him. I smiled and look down on his neck. He had a scratch.

"What happend?"

I said and touched it. He looked away but I turned his head to face me.

"Kyu got a bit fierce..."

I looked at him and kissed the scratch. He smiled at my action and I liked it. He tilted his head and gave me more access. I gave it one more kiss and captured his lips. One day without his lips was enough for me to miss them. 

We kissed for a while but a pulled away and took my bag. Put the dirty clothes in the laundry and took Dong Hae's hand. I led him into our room and we went to bed.


Okay, updated!:D

Comment and Subscribe <3