We're happy!

Getting famous with....... Love?

Mr. Lee's POV

Sigh. Always someone to disturbe me during work. Why!? Why!? I need to get home to my wife. She's waiting for me and in not gonna let her wait long! But of course! Well, better let them in.

Through the door came first one, then three, six, the whole Super Junior. The !? They all stood infront of me with two of them in the absolute front; Dong Hae and Hyuk Jae. Now what was this about, huh!? 

I looked up from my papers and put down my pen. I folded my fingers together on the desk and looked at them. Dong Hae was blushing like hell and Hyuk Jae just couldn't focus his eyes on me. Something was up...

"So... What brings you boys here?"

"Well..."

Dong Hae scratched the back of his head nervously and Hyuk Jae smiled at him. Dong Hae's hand then found its way down again. 

"We... Uhm..."

I looked at Hyuk Jae instead since he was the one to open his mouth. But he closed it as soon as I looked at him. They were both standing there, quiet, nervous for some reason, and mostly, none of them were looking at me. 

I cleared my throat and they both jumped. I looked over at Leeteuk and he just nodded to the both of them, so my gaze stayed at the two of the boys that was in my office. 

"Okey... Listen boy... I got a lot of paper work so..."

"We love each other!"

I heard Dong Hae interrupt me. The did what!? Well, can't stop love right!? I leaned back in my chair and smiled at bit. Funny. Don't know why though...

"You do?"

They both nodded and looked at me. I only smiled. This was the first time it happend in SMEnt. And something told me it wasn't the last time. Somehow you can see it in their eyes. Hm...

They both nodded at me and I stood up with my hands on the table.  I looked at them and they both backed two steps or maybe three. I took a deep breath and pinched my nosebrim.

"So... And you... Why... I don't get it!"

They both looked at me and Hee Chul stepped foreward. He put his hand on Hyuk Jae's shoulder. The looked at each other and then at me again. 

"Sir... They love each other... What's hard to get with that?"

"Hee Chul... Are you the leader of your group? No. Leeteuk... What d you say about the love?"

I looked over at thir leader and he stepped foreward. Over to Hee Chul, Hyuk Jae and Dong Hae. He looked at the three and smiled. I just frowned at him, which made him look over at me and open his mouth.

"I... Don't... I con't care... As long as they're happy... As long as it doesn't affect the rest of the group..."


A bit short, sorry 'bout that...-.-

But the story has come to an end. :( Thank you to all the lyal readers and subscribers, love you all<3

Your PrettyBloodRose