You're dead! You hear me!? Dead!

Getting famous with....... Love?

Hee Chul's POV

No way! No ing way! He is not flirting with Yoona right now! He is not! Oh, yes he is! That ! I'm gonna kill him. He can't do this! Not now! Not ever! I don't care if he lost his ing memories, he is not allowed to flirt around with girls, specially not SNSD! He can't just go around and break his heart even more! Not when Hae is this vulnerable!

He-he just can't do this! It ing hurst me! Me! Kim Hee Chul that doesn't give a about anything! Argh! It ing hurts me to see that Dong Hae is hurting. 

"Princess... What's on your mind?"

I look up and see Hannie hovering over me. He huggs me round the neck and sit down on behind me. His arms circle my waist instead and and lean back against him. He's warm. I love that. But that question was stupid!

"Just... Just thinking about Hae and Hyuk, that's all..."

"Hm... I can obviously see that something about it is bothering my princess... What is it?"

I let our a sigh and look through the window again. Hyuk Jae's gone and so are the girls. I guess they went away together. And since the girls doesn't know anything about their relationship, it's hard for them to say no, because Hyuk Jae is attractive.

"No, it's just... He is flirting... With the SNSD noonas, and... And I don't like it... That's all..."

He smiles and start to rock our body's slowly from side to side in our seat. He starts to sing in the process and I close my eyes. His song is soothing and it takes away all my thoughts about them. But no! I still can't let him do this to him! So I get out of his hold and stand up.

"Hannie! I don't care what you want to, but I want to stop this nonsense and give Hyuk back to Hae! Are you with me or not!?"

~~~

I don't really think our plan is working... It's always something or someone who is getting in the way, and this time; "Black Pearl" Yuri! She's talking to him and they are having fun. That's ok. I can buy that. But not that! He just circled her waist with his arm, whisper something in her ear and they walk away to... Well, out from the back of the scene. Hm...

Ok, they are standing outside of one of the vans. I can only see their heads as they are on the other side of the van. They are talking, she is laughing and... Oh no! No! NOO! He didn't just kiss her cheek! This is...

"Ah, Hannie! What are you doing?"

"Sshh, princess! What just happend? Hm..."

I roll my eyes and look back at Hyuk and Yuri. They are still standing behind the van. Still talking, the only difference is his hand on her cheek, her blush and his smile. Oh this! I am spying on one of my bet friends BECAUSE of a beast friend. This is pretty sick, but fun! 

As we go back and leave them behind their van, I can see Dong Hae. But he is different. He, Min Ho and Tae Min are actually laughing and having a really good time. That's sooo good! He is back to his real self again. Think he has forgotten about him... But what if he gets his memories back!? But then again, it's been three months soon, and they are STILL not back.

Dong Hae's POV

"... Oh, oh and he was like;" Ey, don't walk on my clothes!" And she just;" Oh, I'm sorry, but they are all over my floor!"

We all started to laugh at what Min Ho just told us happend to his brother. It was so funny. His brother is pretty stupid though. Sigh, it's so funny, and nice to be back on track with friends again. Especially Min Ho and Tea Min. They are like my best friends after... After... Well...

"Hae? You're crying again, hyung..."

Tae Min put his hand on my arm and hugged me tight. He and Min Honis the once who understands me the best after Hyuk, and he is gone. Out of my life! Poof! Just like that. But these two are always understanding and listening. And it's nice to know that someone care. But Hee Chul hyung has been acting strange around Hyuk Jae lately... Wonder why...


Hmm, Hae doesn't know that his hyung care for him... Sigh... But well, what do want/think will happen to EunHae and their sad love in the next chapter? Let me know, please^^

Comment & Subscribe <3