What happens now!?

Getting famous with....... Love?

Hyuk Jae's POV

White. All I see is white. A white light. Where am I? What happend? I open my eyes and the white light start to become a shadow, a shape and later on; a person. The person seem to be a doctor and he looks right into my eyes as he is trying to gain contact with me with a flash lamp. 

He says something and walk out. And in comes another doctor and two nurses. I close my eyes, turn my head to the window and open them again. It's snowing outside. The white flakes is dancing in the air. Beautiful!

"Mr. Lee? How are you feeling?"

I open my eyes and turn my head to the smooth and calm voice. It was one of the nurses, now standing and smiling at me. She is wearing a blue nurse suit and has her hair in a pony tail. Cute.

She keep smiling at me and I open my mouth, trying to answer, but fail as my voice is no longer there. Se asks me to open my mouth and I did. She examines my throat and writes something down in my journal. She says something to the doc and they all walk out.

I look out the window again and look at the snow. My thoughts are interrupted by eleven strange guys running in. On of them hugs me, and the others are asking me how I am. But, I've never seen these guys before...

Who are these people!? I don't know!! And they are crying and hugging and crying and hugging. And this one guy just keeps sitting on the side of my bed, either hugging me, crying or... They even know my name! Da !

"I'm sorry... But... Who... Who are you guys!?"

I ask and the guy on my bed cries even more and one of the others comfort him. A guy with red hair that looks a lot like a woman comes over to the bed, whipes his tears and sit down on the chair next to me. He looks at me and open is mouth.

"You... You don't... Re-remember!?"

~~~

Leeteuk's POV

"Well, I'm sorry but your friend is suffering from a form of memory loss. It's most likely caused by stress. We don't know how long his memories will be gone. The only thing is that... Everything from the past three years is gone..."

"So... He doesn't remember Super Junior or Dong Hae!?"

The doctor looked pleadingly at us and went away. I turned to the others who were all hugging a hysterically crying Dong Hae. I don't blame him though. His lover and best friend just forgot about him. I guess I would be the same if it was Kangin. 

I looked into his room and saw him sitting on his bed halppiky talking to one of the nurses. His mother and family were also there and I've never seen him this happy. His always so worn out, but he looks so calm. 

"Dong Hae-ssi! Dong Hae-ssi! Come in here!"

His mother calls for Hae who looks up from the hold of Yesung. He whipes his tears and walk towards the room with unsteady steps. He is still shaking and still crying. As he reaches the door his hands reach for the door frame, otherwise, he would fall to the floor. 

He forces a smile to Hyuk Jae's mother but is not moving. He is really heart broken. But then again, I'm not blaming him. 

The scene was hard to watch. Dong Hae just lost his loved one, and is now forced to approach him again. His crying and trembling and Hyuk's mother doesn't know. Sigh, this is gonna be hard.


Short chapter! Sowwy...DX

Comment & Subscribe <3