When he does it...

Getting famous with....... Love?

Hyuk Jae's POV

Two week ago. Two weeks ago he gave me the necklace that was now always around my neck. Two weeks ago he made love to me. Two weeks ago I became his for real. And for two weeks, he have been with me. Everyday and everynight.

But for those two weeks, we've had practice. Practice and more practice. But we could still have some fun. Or at least, he could. He kept touching me as we were supposed to dance. He did everything to get close to me. To touch me. To... To distract me! 

We were practicing the dance to "U" and he just couldn't take his hands of me in some movements. He kept smirking at me and winking at me in the mirror. Aish, this big headed idiot!

"Ok, let's take a break here!"

The dance choreographer finally said we needed a break. I could finally talk to my fish. I went over to him, sat down next to him, and of course he put me on his lap. His arms circled my waist and his head landed on my shoulder. He breathed heavy in my ear and it soo !

"Hae... Stop..."

He kissed my neck and my ear. 

"Why? You know I want you..."

He said in a husky voice. I turned my head to him, and he kissed me. He asked for entrance but I wouldn't let him. He had to wait 'till tonight. Or at least until after the practice...

"Okay, let's go again!"

15 minutes. A lot. Thank you. this. It would be so much better if I were the instructer! We would at least have a break! Sigh!

~~~~

After practice, we all went back to the dorm. And as always the shower was occupied by Hee Chul hyung. He is always singing and dreaming in the shower. But we all know why and what he's dreaming about. His in love with Hang Geng and he wants him so badly in his arms. Or, well, he wants to be him his arms.

Leeteuk hyung was standing outside the bathroom and nearly screaming for him to get out. But that just resulted in him singing higher. He let out an angry sigh and went in to his own room shared with Kangin hyung. 

Me myself went into my own and Dong Hae's room, where y fish were waiting for his monkey to arrive. 

"Hey Hae..."

I whispered as the room was dark and he was lying on the bed without shirt, probably sleeping. I went up to him and sat down next to him. He opened his eyes and smiled as the bed moved a bit. 

"Hey babe..."

He whispered back. I layed down half on his hot body with my head on his chest. He kissed my head and I closed my eyes.

"Tired?"

"Hm... And hyung's got the shower for at least half an hour more..."

He chuckled and I looked up at him. He were smiling big, nearly showing his teeth. I out my chin in his chest and looked at him. 

"Why's that so funny?"

"Heh... 'Cause he is always ockupeing the shower. He is the diva of the group after all... And Han Geng's princess..."

I just looked at him as he looked at me. We looked each other in the eyes and kissed each other. He once again asked for entrance, and this time, I let him.

He pulled away and took the necklace he gave me in his in his hand. He looked at it and I closed my eyes as I smiled.

""Forever yours"..."

"Mhmm... The truth... Right?"

"Of course!"

He kissed me again, but this time, Shindong came in and it was finally my time to take a shower...


Hehe, yaay :D

But, Dong Hae! Let him dance! He needs it... :P

Comment and subscribe <3