Chapter 17

She's My Girl...

Sehun’s POV

“Do- Do you like Kai?” I asked.

“Why- Why did you ask?”

“I just wanna know. You seem really comfortable with him. Even though it’s not too obvious. So, do you like him?”

“I- I don’t know. But, I don’t know why I feel like that. My heart always beating so fast when he’s close to me,” she said.

Heart beating so fast. You don’t know what it means? You like him. You fall for him. I wanted to say that to her but I can’t.

“You sure, you don’t know?” I asked again.

“Em… Why did you ask me that?” she looked at me.

“I- I just- Wanna know how feel about him.” I said. She stayed in silence for a while.

“I- Hyunji-ah… If I said that I like you. No. I mean, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?” I plucked up the courage to ask her.

“What-” before she could continue, I kissed her lips.

“Hyunji-ah, I won’t force you to love me. But, I just want you to know that I really love you. I fall for you since the first time we met. That day, when you and Kai were alone at the nurses’ office, I heard everything you said. My heart really hurts when I heard it,” I told her.

“B- But- I’m sorry. I can’t,” were all she said.

“It’s okay if you don’t accept me. But… We still can be friends, right? Or… Can I be your oppa?” I asked.

Hyunji’s POV

“What-” before I could continue, Sehun kissed my lips.

“Hyunji-ah, I won’t force you to love me. But, I just want you to know that I really love you. I fall for you since the first time we met. That day, when you and Kai were alone at the nurses’ office, I heard everything you said. My heart really hurts when I heard it,” he told. He heard it? I thought. My heart beats faster.

“B- But- I’m sorry. I can’t,” were all I can say.

“It’s okay if you don’t accept me. But… We still can be friends, right? Or… Can I be your oppa?” he asked. Be my oppa?

“I… You sure? But you just got-” before I could continue, he pressed his finger on my lips.

“I don’t care. As long as I’m with you… It’ll be okay for me. Now, yes or agree?” he said.

“What? Isn’t that the same meaning?”

“Yes or agree?” he kept asking.

“Okay… Yes…” I finally gave up. Now, I have my oppa~ I thought.

“Thanks. Let’s forget about my confession just then, okay? And… Can you not call me Sehun? It’s better if you call Sehun oppa. Because I’m older than you,” he said and hugged me.

“Okay~” I said and smiled.

Without realizing, we had arrived in front of my house. We get out from the car.

“Thanks. Oppa~” I said cutely. He smiled at me.

“My pleasure, Jiji~” he said teasingly. My face turns red suddenly.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” he asked.

“What?”

“Are you a star? Because you always shine when I look at you.” He said.

“Pick-up lines, huh?” I tease. He giggled.

“You got it~ Well, see you at school tomorrow. And, I hope you will stay close to us tomorrow. I’m afraid that Minji and her friends would hurt you again,” he told me.

“Okay… Bye~”

 

To Be Continued…