Chapter 21 - END -

She's My Girl...

Narrator’s POV

At Hyunji’s House~

“Umma! I’m going now… See you after school~ Bye, everyone!” she said as exit the house.

She stopped for a while when she saw Kai, Sehun and Estelle waiting for her in front of the main gate. She smiled and waved at them.

                        **                     **                     **                     **                     **

As they entered the school entrance, Minji and her friends showed up from the side of the entrance and pushed Hyunji hardly to the ground. Kai, Sehun and Estelle stunned by the sudden incident. The other students stopped their tracks. All of them were looking at them.

“Yah!What are you thinking you’re doing?!” Kai shrieked. Sehun and Estelle were helping Hyunji to get up.

“Can’t you see I pushed her just then?” Minji said sarcastically.

“What?”

“Hey!” Hyunji shouted after she gets up.

“Do you think that would make me afraid of you?! NO and NEVER! Even if you would kill me, I WON’T be afraid of you!” she continued. Minji just smirked at her.

“Hey, listen up, okay? Before you came to this school, nobody ever dares to ignore my words because I’m the queenka HERE!” Minji yelled.

“Stop it, honey. So, is this the person who tried to take over your position as the queenka here? Tsk… What a cheap girl she is,” said a woman sarcastically.

“Yes. She is! And she had just shouted at me,” Minji said to her mother.

“You’re the one who started it!” Estelle retorted.

“She’s right-” before Kai continued, Minji’s mother interrupt.

“Just shut up, you guys. I only have a deal with this poor girl.”

“What?!” Hyunji shrieked. Kai clenched his fist.

“Excuse me, Mrs. Lee. Maybe you should go now. The class is about to start,” Kai said.

“And, you better careful with your words,” he continued.

“How dare you talk like that to me, young man,” Mrs. Lee said.

“He’s right. You should go now before I said something you shouldn’t hear,” Hyunji said. Mrs. Lee just smirked at her.

“How rude… Listen poor girl, maybe you should just get out from this school because this school doesn’t suit you. This school is only for elite students. Not like you,” Mrs. Lee insulted her. Instead of surprise, Hyunji just smirked.

“Do I care? Anyways, it’s not about the standard. It’s about the knowledge. And, do you think people would like it if you act like this? Well, I know you’re rich. But, I don’t think your richness is enough. You wanna know why? There’s something that you don’t have. Richness is NOT only about money or something that can make you fabulous. And you wanna know what it is? KINDNESS. That’s what you don’t have, I think. I guess that’s why you always insulting people,” Hyunji said sarcastically to Mrs. Lee and her daughter.

“How dare you!” Mrs. Lee was about to slap her when a hand suddenly grabbed hers. She immediately turned her head to the person.

“Don’t you ever dare to touch my granddaughter,” Mr. Jung warned.

“Wh-What? You’re grand- what?” Mrs. Lee stuttered.

“Grandpa! What are you doing here?”Hyunji asked.

“Well, I just pass by this school. Yes. She is my granddaughter,” Mr. Jung said as well as answering Mrs. Lee question.

“How can this girl be your granddaughter?” Mrs. Lee asked in disbelief.

“My wife and I were separated from our daughter before she was born. And, I think maybe you should leave now,” Mr. Jung said.

“What?! She’s Haneul’s daughter?!”Mrs. Lee asked disbelief.

“Yes, she is,” Mr. Jung said.

“Hyunji, you should go to your class now,” he continued. Hyunji and her friends obeyed him and went to the class, leaving Minji and her friends.

“What are you still doing here? Go to your class now,” he ordered. Minji and her friends immediately leave them.

“You should go too, Mrs. Lee,” Mr. Jung said and left her.

                        **                     **                     **                     **                     **

In the class~

While Hyunji and her friends are discussing about their exercises, Minji and her friends approached them and apologize to them.

“Hyunji-ah, we’re sorry for what we’ve done to you. We really sorry,” Minji said and kneel down followed by her friends. Hyunji and the others are startled by the sudden action.

“You- You guys shouldn’t do this. I- I forgive you guys. But, promise us that you will not bully the other students again. Please, get up,” Hyunji said to them. Minji get up and hugged her. Tears started to flow down from Minji’s eyes. 

At the same time, Kai, Sehun and Estelle just got back from the office after helping their teacher. They are shocked seeing Hyunji hugging Minji that is crying.

“What- What had happened here?” Kai asked.

Minji let go of Hyunji. Hyunji told them everything about the incident.

“Well, that’s a good thing that Minji sunbaenim and her friends had apologized to you,” Estelle said.

“We’re sorry to you guys too,” Minji apologized.

“It’s okay. Since you guys are our sunbaenims,” Sehun said. Kai and Estelle nudged him at the same time.

“Okay. Apologized accepted,” Sehun said. They laugh together at Sehun and he joined them laughing.

-------------------------THE END-------------------------