Chapter 4

She's My Girl...

Estelle’s POV

While we were chatting, we didn’t realize it’s almost 2:00 p.m.. Oh my~ My brother must be worried about me now, I thought. We were about to get up from our seat when my brother calls.

“Oppa?”

Yah! Where are you now? You’ve never been late before,” my brother, Kris said.

“I know. I’m on my way home now,” I lied.

“Really? Is Kai and Sehun with you?” he asked.

“Yes. Why?”

“Oh.. Can you guys just go straight to Kyungsoo’s home? He’s gonna have a barbeque,” he told me.

A barbeque? Awesome! I thought.

“Okay. I’ll tell them.”

“Alright. Don’t be late,” he said and ended the conversation.

“What did he said?” Kai asked.

“He told us to go to Kyungsoo oppa’s house,” I told them.

“Well then, maybe you guys should go,” Mrs. Jung told us.

When we were about to answer, Hyunji went downstairs.

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked.

“I asked them to stop by for a while. And they were about to leave,” her mother told her.

“Oh… I’ll be at the backyard if you need me,” she said to her mother.

“Okay,” Mrs. Jung answered.

“Well, we got to go now. See you again, Mrs. Jung,”  Sehun said as we make our way to the door.

“Alright. Take care,” she said and waved at us.

**                           **                     **                     **                     **

At D.O’s place…

 

“Oppa~” Estelle calls her brother.

“Where have you guys going?” Suho asked. The others nodded, agreeing with the question.

“Not anywhere. Just stopping by at our friend’s house. Her mother invited us. Anyway, she’s our new friend from Japan,” Sehun told them.

“Oh~ She? Is it a girl?” Luhan asked.

“Well… Yes,” Kai answered.

“Who is it? Why didn’t you invited her?” Chanyeol asked.

“Her name is Jung HyunJi. She’s a mix Japanese-Koreanl. Her father is Japanese and her mother is Korean. She moved to Korea with her mother after her father had left them forever. She’s a quiet person and become popular on her first day at school. Everyone wants to be her friend but she’s kind of- I don’t know how to say it. Kind of phobia? Trauma? Or haunted by her past?” Estelle said making the others confused with the last sentence. Kai and Sehun shook their heads and face-palm hearing what Estelle told the others.

“What do you mean?” D.O asked.

“Let me explain…,” Kai explained to them.

“Affter hearing what Mrs. Jung had told us, it makes me want to help Hyunji back to herself before. Like what we have promised,” Sehun added.

“He’s right. We want to take herself back. I want to see herself before all the incident happens. Oppas, can you help us?” Estelle said.

“Well, why not?” Baekhyun said.

“He’s right. We’ll help,” Lay added.

“So, when will you guys introduce her to us?” XiuMin asked as he poured the juice into the glasses.

“Uhmm… Maybe next or in this week,” Kai told them.

“That’s good,” Tao said as he help Xiumin giving the drinks to the others.

“Okay everyone, the foods are ready! Anybody help me bring the foods,” Chen said as he comes with some barbeque chickens.

“I’ll help!” Kris offered.

“Me too!” Estelle and KyungSoo offered.

They were having funs until 7:00 p.m. at night.

 

To Be Continue…