Chapter 20

She's My Girl...

Estelle’s POV

Upon arriving at my home, I quickly went out from the taxi without looking back. My heart still beating fast.Oh, God… What happen to me? I never felt like this before… I thought.

“I’m home!” I greeted my brother and went straight to my room. I locked the door and threw myself on the bed. What am I gonna do? I asked myself. Don’t wanna think anymore, I went for a shower. After showering, I searched for a familiar name in my contact numbers and dialed it.

Hello?

“Hello, Hyunji?”

Estelle? Uh… Hey…

“Hey… Uhm… Hyunji, are you free now?”

Yes… Why?

“Well, can we meet?”

Sure… Where?

“Thanks. I’ll go to your house now. There’s something I wanna talk to you.”

Okay. I’ll wait for you.

“Okay. Bye!”

Bye~

                        **                     **                     **                     **                     **                    

Hyunji’s POV

Why did she wanna see me? I asked myself and shrugged. I rest myself on my bed while waiting for her.

                        ~~                   ~~                   ~~                   ~~                   ~~

“Hyunji-ah~ Estelle is here, dear…” my mother called. I immediately get up and went downstairs. I saw Estelle in front of the door waiting for me.

“Hey… Why didn’t you come in? And what do you wanna talk about?” I asked.

“Hey… Well, I don’t wanna talk about it here. Let’s go for a walk at the park and talk about it,” she told me.

“Okay.” I wonder what she wanna talked about, I thought.

We walked to a nearest park.

“So, what is it?” I asked her.

“Uhm… It’s… Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. What?”

“Well… What do you feel when or every time you’re closed to Kai oppa?” Estelle asked. I startled at her question.

“Why do. You ask that?” I asked.

“Well, I just wanna know,” she said.

“Uh… It’s- You know? If you like someone, your heart will beat faster. So, let me say… You like someone?”

“Huh? I- No. I- I didn’t,” she denied. I smiled at her.

“I know there’s someone in your heart right now, isn’t it?” I asked.

“It- Isn’t.”

“Really? Oh! Look, it’s Sehun oppa!” I said as I pointed at nothing. She quickly turned her head towards the direction of my finger.

“Wh- Where?” she asked.

“Gotcha! I knew it! It’s Sehun oppa,” I said. Her face turned very red.

“Oh~ Come on… I already knew it. Kai oppa and I saw both of you behind a tree at the park this afternoon,” I told her.

“You- You saw?” she asked and I nodded at her.

“Yes. We even saw Sehun oppa hold your hand,” I said and winked at her.

“What?!”

“Come on~ Don’t deny it,” I said.

“I- It’s not like that. I just-” I cut her before she continued.

“I can help you.”

“Hyunji- ah~ Is this really you?” Estelle asked. I only smiled at her.

Yes. This is the real me. Thanks to you guys. Now, I know what’s the real friendship is. They’re always be with us no matter what. Thank you, everyone. But, thinking of that Minji and her friends makes me annoyed, I thought. Estelle and I spend our time at the park until dawn.

                        **                     **                     **                     **                     **

Kai’s POV

“Kai! Sehunie is here! Wake up you sleepy head!” my sister called.

“Just shut up!” I shouted. Wait! Sehun is here? I asked myself. I immediately get up on my bed.

“Ask him to come here!” I call out. After a few moments, Sehun entered my room.

“Hey there! Why so sudden?” I asked.

“Sorry for disturbing your nap. I just wanna talk to you about something,” he told me.

“What is it?” I asked. Suddenly, I remembered the incident at the park this afternoon. Before he could speak, I interrupt.

“About Estelle, isn’t it?” I . I could see his face suddenly turned red.

“What- I mean. How do you know?” he asked. I smirked.

“Well, don’t you think that we didn’t saw you guys behind the tree…”

“What? You- You saw us?”

“Yes.”

“Oh my~” he said and laid himself on my bed.

“Your feelings change very fast, huh?” I said, teasingly.

“What?! Yah!” he quickly gets up.

“It’s the truth, isn’t it? Well, if you like her, you should confess to her or, someone else will get her.”

“Yah! You’re taking my words!” he shrieked.

“So, what will you do?”

“Wanna challenge me? Fine! I’ll confess to her tomorrow!” he said.

That’s my friend, I thought. He hit me with my pillow, making me fell from the bed.

“Wanna play hard, huh? Take this!” I hit him with my pillow hardly. While we’re having fun, my sister entered my room.

“Yah! Don’t play in the bedroom! ~ Go outside if you wanna play! You guys never change…” my sister said and sigh.

“Okay! We’re going~ See ya, noona! ~” we went to the nearest football field and play soccer, 1 vs. 1 game. 

                        **                     **                     **                     **                     **                    

Sehun’s POV

It was weekend and I decided to go out with Estelle. I plucked up all my courage to ask her out last night. I went to the nearest café to meet her. As soon as I arrived, I saw her waiting for me outside the café. She looked really pretty than usual.

“Hey… Sorry if I’m late,” I said.

“No. It’s okay. Anyway, I just arrive here four minutes ago,” she told me.

“Oh...” was all I could say.It was so awkward at first. We entered the café.

                        ~~                   ~~                   ~~                   ~~                   ~~

“Uh… So, why did you- I mean. Why did you suddenly ask me out?” she asked.

“Well, there’s something I wanna tell you,” I said.

“What- What is it?” she asked.

“It’s from the depth of my heart.”

“What do you mean?”

“Estelle, would you be my girlfriend?” I asked. She blinked a few times.

“I- I will!” she said and hugged me.

“Thanks,” I said and she released the hug.

“It’s supposed to be me who said that,” she said and smiled.

“Aww~ A new couple have been united,” a voice said from my back. Kai hyung, I thought and turned around. He was with Hyunji. I guess they went for a date.

“Since when both of you are here?” I asked.

“Since the beginning. We sit behind your seat, after all. You didn’t realize us. We were about to greet you guys when you confess to her,” Hyunji told us.

“What?!” we said in unison.

“Don’t be so surprise. Let’s go to somewhere interesting to spend our weekend,” Kai hyung said.

“I think that’s a great idea,” Estelle said. We went to Lotte World to spend our time.

 

To Be Continued…