Chapter 6

She's My Girl...

Kai's POV

I finally decided to wake up right before the lunch bell rang. I yawned and stood up from the cot. Well, that was a much needed rest. I've seriously go to stop listening to music when I should be sleeping. But without it, it's still hard to sleep since those people keep yelling at each other every night. With a house as big as ours, how am I still able to hear their useless, never-ending arguments. By the way, I’m going to see Estelle and Sehun and tell them about what had happened just then.

On my way to the class, the bell rang. Oh, good. I hope Mr. Lee HyukJae won’t be mad at me as I ‘escape’ from his class.

“Oh well, look who’s here,” said a voice, startling me.

“Mr. Lee… Hi, there,” I said with a force smile.

“Where have you been Kim JongIn?” he asked.

“I- I can explain.”

“Don’t tell me that you’ve fall asleep at the nurses’ office,” he said.

“Yes,” I smirked. He let out a sigh.

“When will you change that habit?” he shook his head and leave.

In front of the door, I saw Sehun and Estelle chuckled. God! Can’t they help me? Then, I saw Hyunji went towards the library.

“Stop laughing. Let’s follow her,” I said to them. We ran towards Hyunji.

“Hey, there! Where are you going?” Estelle asked. I can see Hyunji rolled her eyes.

“Library. Why?” she asked coldly.

“Can we come with you?” Sehun asked.

“Huh? You guys are not taking lunch?” she asked back. Can she stop asking us back? Duh!

“No. Anyway, we’re not hungry,” he said. But then, we heard a starving sound. Sehun holds his stomach.

“Oops. Haha…” he smiled.

“Well, you’re not hungry, huh?” Hyunji said sarcastically. Estelle and I chuckled. Sehun pouted. “What? Is it wrong that I’m starving?” he asked.

“Maybe you guys should just go to the canteen and LEAVE me ALONE,” she emphasized and walk towards the library.

“Wait! Maybe you’re not considering us as your friends now, but for us, you’re OUR FRIEND. We’ll show you what friends really are,” I told her. She stopped for a while. Then, continue walking to the library.

“Hey, Kai! What do you think you’re talking about? She may-” before she could continue, I interrupted.

“Because she deserved to know that,” I told them.

"Hey guys, why don't we just go to the canteen. I'm hungry..." Sehun said as he pouted.

"Okay. Let’s go," I said. We went to the canteen.

 

 To Be Continue....