Chapter 12

She's My Girl...

Hyunji’s POV

After having breakfast with my grandparents, I went to school as usual by car and it only took for about 30 minutes to the school. As soon as we arrived at the school, I can see Sehun and the others were waiting at the front gate, waving at me. I face-palmed myself when I saw them like that.

Narrator’s POV

A few minutes before Hyunji arrived; Sehun, Kai and Estelle arrived early at school that day.

“So Sehun, how was it last night?” Kai asked.

“Well, a few more steps to go,” Sehun answered and winked at them.

“It’s going well? Do you think she likes it?” Estelle asked.

“Of course, she likes it! Do you know how much I wished that you guys were there too last night? You won’t believe it if I tell you about this!” Sehun told them and his eyes started to sparkle.

“What is it?” both of them asked in unison. Sehun gave them a smirked and told them about what had happened last night at his ‘grandparents’ house.

“Seriously?! That’s mean… Cool!” Estelle said.

“Hey guys, that’s her,” Kai said and pointed to a car.

Both Estelle and Sehun looked at the car that he pointed and waved as soon as the car came nearer to them.

“Good morning, Jiji!” Sehun greete as Hyunji came out from the car.

“Jiji??” both Kai and Estelle asked.

“That’s her nickname and only I’m the one who can call her that,” he replied.

“Stop calling me that, Sehun,” Hyunji said to him.

“Why?” he whined and gained a smack from Kai.

“Hey! It hurts,” he groaned.

“I don’t care~” Kai said and stick his tongue out at him.

“Whatever…” Sehun said and rolled his eyes.

“Hey, how was your new house?” Kai asked Hyunji.

“Did you guys plan everything?” she asked.

“Well, kind of,” Kai said to her.

“So, do you like it?” Estelle asked.

“Okay. I admit it that I like it. *sigh* I don’t understand what you guys are thinking about but, thanks,” Hyunji said and walked towards the school building.

“Emm… Does that mean that you agree to be our friend?” Estelle asked again.

“Did I say so?” Hyunji asked back.

“No? But… Hyunji…” Estelle whined and pouted as she followed Hyunji from behind. Hyunji rolled her eyes when she saw her acting like and let out a sigh.

“Fine, but, please don’t make me feel annoyed,” she said to her.

“Okay, and thank you!” Estelle thanked her.

 

                        **                                **                                **                                **

 

To Be Continue….