Chapter 1

She's My Girl...

‘Riiinnngggg!’

“Oh gosh~” said a voice while switching off the alarm clock and gets up.

“A first day going to a new school,” she muttered to herself.

“Hyunji…It’s time to rise and shine now or you’ll be late for the first day at your new school,” her mother said from outside of her room.

And, yes! That’s her name, Hyunji and used to be called Akiko when she was in Japan.

“Yes, umma!” she said.

“Alright.. If you’re ready, please go down for breakfast, okay?” her mother said and went back to the kitchen.

“Okay!”

But… Suddenly, tears roll down her cheeks and started to think about her father.

Flashback 2 Months Ago…

“Appa!” she called him excitedly.

“Aww.. You seems very happy. Is there anything special?” her father asked.

“Yes! You know what day is it today?” she asked him. Her mother just smile watching them.

“Hmm… Let me guess.. Oh, yes! I think I know!” he said.

“What?” his daughter asked.

“It’s Friday, of course!” he joked.

“Appa~! How can you don’t know today is a special day for you?” she said and pouted. Her father just smiled at her.

“Wait here…” she said and went to the kitchen.

“What is she gonna do?” he asked his wife.

“Just wait and see..” his wife replied with a smile.

A minute later, their daughter came out from the kitchen holding a cake and started to sing followed by Mrs. Kazue/Jung (Hyunji’s mom). After Mr. Kazue blows the candles, he hugged his daughter.

“Thank you very much, Akiko,” he said. She just smiles to her father.

“Alright, you two… It’s time for work and school,” Mrs. Kazue said reminding her husband and daughter.

                                    ~                      ~                      ~

After school.

“I’m home. Umma?”

“Miss Kazue…” said one of the maid, Ms. Hinata as she wipe off her tears.

“What’s wrong with you? Where’s mom? And dad? He should have arrived, right?” she asked. She started to feel uneasiness.

“Mr. Kazue... He- He’s been involved in a car accident,” the maid said.

“What!? No... It’s not true, right?” she said then leaves the house and went to the hospital.

Unfortunately, when she arrives at the hospital, her father already left her forever. She cried unstoppable.

Flashback Ends…

After she finishes herself, she went for breakfast and said goodbye to her mother. On the way to school, a few children accidentally bump to her and made her fell to the road.

“Oh my…” she said. When she was about to get up, a car stops exactly in front of her.

“Oh, God… That was close,” she said to herself.

“Oh my God, miss? Are you okay?” asked the driver.

“What happen?” asked a guy to his driver.

“There’s a girl fell down, Young Master,” he said.

Young master?” Hyunji said to herself.

The guy come close to her and holds her leg.

“Ouch!”

“Your leg seems hurt,” he said.

She tried to stand up as she endures the pain.

“It’s okay. I’m fine. I have to go now,” she said and started to walk but her leg is hurt making her want to fall. However, the guy manages to hold her.

“You don’t seem okay. Why don’t you go with me,” he said and carried her into the car.

“Thanks… But-”

“Don’t worry. We’re going to the same school,” he said with a smile.

“Oh…” she said and looks down.

Along their way to the school, there was a silence in the car.

“We’re here, Young Master,” the driver, Mr. Lee said.

“Okay, thanks,” the guy said.

“Thanks…” Hyunji said to the driver.

“You’re welcome, miss” he reply with a smile as the two went out from the car.

“How was your leg?” the guy asked.

“It’s fine now. Thanks...”

They walk together to the school building.

“Uhmm… So, What’s your name?” asked the guy.

“Jung HyunJi…” she said.

“Ohh… Nice to meet you, Hyunji. I’m Oh SeHun,” he said.

“Nice to meet you too..” she said and looked away.

What’s with this girl?” he asked himself.

“Uhh… I have to go to the main office now…” she said.

“Okay. See you again,” he said.

                                    ~                      ~                      ~

At the junction to the main office…

Where is it? Uh.. It must be there,” she said to herself.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone and fell down.

“Ouch!” she groaned.

“Sorry! My bad. Are you okay?” asked a guy and helped her to get up.

“I’m okay,” she said.

“Hey, you must be new here, right? I’m Kim JongIn. Just call me Kai. And you?” Kai asked.

“I- I’m Jung HyunJi. Nice to meet you,”

“Nice to meet you too. By the way, I gotta go now. See you again!” he said as he waved at her. She just let out a sigh.

“You must be Kazue Akiko, right?” a voice asked her and she turn back.

“Yes. Just call me Hyunji, please…” she said.

“Okay, Hyunji. I’m your class teacher, Mrs. BoA,” said Mrs. BoA.

“Ohh… Nice to meet you, Mrs. BoA.”

“Nice to meet you too, Ms. Jung. Well, let’s go to class now,” Mrs. BoA said.

“Okay…” Hyunji replied and followed her.

 

To Be Continue…