Chapter 10

She's My Girl...

Hyunji's POV

Since dinner was over, everyone started heading out. I followed behind. I was tired, so I didn't realize when someone put their arms around me from behind.

"Hyunji-ah. Are you okay?" he whispered in my ear. I jerked awake and turned my head to find Sehun's head cradled at my neck.

"Yah~! What are you doing??"

"Saving you~" he smirked which made my heart beat just a bit faster.

"S-saving me from what??"

"Yourself."

"Huh? But-but I'm okay."

"You were just about to run into this pole," he said, nodding in the direction directly in front of us. I looked and, sure enough, there was a pole. I hung my head and sighed. What kind of idiot am I? Almost running into poles. And what's with my heart racing?? Am I ill??

"Mianhe..." I apologized.

"You should be thanking me, not apologizing," he said.

"Sehun! What are you doing?? Only I'm allowed to hug her!" I recognized this voice by now. Sehun moved his head to look at the direction he was being called, but he didn't let go.

"Kai hyung. Why only you? Hmm?" he asked with a tinge of annoyance.

"B-because..." Kai seemed taken off guard. He couldn't seem to give an answer.

"J-just...uh...just because!"

"Hmph! Well I'm going to take her home tonight, so hyung...go home and rest well." Sehun let go of me from behind only to grab my hand and walk me over to where his car was waiting.

"Yah!Sehun!" Kai called after him, but Sehun didn't look back. He helped me get into the car and got in after me. I had no energy to fight him, so I just did as he said.

"Please take us home," Sehun told his driver. The driver complied. I closed my eyes and laid my head on Sehun's shoulder. Not caring whose shoulder it was.

"...Sehun," I said, barely audible and sleepily.

"Yes, Hyunji-ah?"

"Why...does it seem...like Kai and you are fighting with each other?"

"Hmm...I don't think we're fighting, really...why? Does it bother you?"

"Well...yes...because friends shouldn't fight..." I passed out after that.

 

Sehun's POV

I chuckled. "I agree. Friends shouldn't fight... Does this mean you'll stop fighting against us?"

I slowly petted her head and moved her hair from her face. "Ah~ She really is cute~"

 

To Be Continue…

 

Written By >>> Blooiris101