Chapter 11

She's My Girl...

Sehun's POV

I chuckled. "I agree. Friends shouldn't fight... Does this mean you'll stop fighting against us?"

I slowly petted her head and moved her hair from her face. "Ah~ She really is cute~"

I slowly took out my phone from my pocket and contacted a person.

“Hello, Mrs. Jung? It’s Sehun. Uhm… Can I ask something?”

Sure. What is it?

“Well, it’s about Hyunji. Can she stay in my house tonight? And, about her clothes. Don’t worry about it. It’s already prepared. I’ll ask my driver to invite you tomorrow.”

Okay. But you don’t have to invite me. I can stay here. But, what about your parents?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“Don’t worry about them. I’ve told them about it. They allowed me to let Hyunji stayed. Anyway, she’ll stay with my ‘grandparents’. Plus, I want to bring Hyunji’s life back. I… I want to know herself before.”

I understand. But, please take care of her, okay?”

“Okay. I promise. Thanks, Mrs. Jung~”

No. It’s supposed to be me who said that. Thank you for everything, Oh Sehun.”

“No problem~” I said and ended the call.

After about 20 minutes, we arrived at our house.

“Hyunji-ah~ We’ve arrived.” I gently patted her cheeks.

“What~”

“Aigoo~ You’re so cute….” I looked at her.

“Huh? This is not my house! Are you trying to kidnap me?!” she seemed shocked. Of course she is. I thought.

“You’re staying here from now on.” I told her.

“What?! What about my mother? No! I won’t!” she said as she went out from the car. I followed her. At the front door, I saw my parents and my ‘grandparents’ standing there. I followed her to the main gate and stopped her. I pulled her and kissed her forehead.

“What the- What are you doing?” she pushed me.

“I won’t let you go alone at night. My parents want to meet you.” I told her and reached her hand. But she avoided it.

“I won’t GO in there!” she insisted.

“Okay. If that’s so. You’ll stay here.” I said and walked towards the house. Then, I felt arms wrapped around mine. It was her.

“Please don’t leave me alone,” she said.

“Okay. I promise.” I ruffled her hair.

“Well, well, well… Look who’s here~” my father teased.

“So, this is your girlfriend~” my mother said, teasing.

“Huh? I’m what?” she asked and looked at me.

“My girlfriend~” I . She looked startled.

“Your what? Yah!” she started to blush. I can see my parents and ‘grandparents’ giggled.

“Gotcha! By the way, meet my parents and ‘grandparents’.” I told her and introduced her to them.

“This is my mother, Mrs. Oh Soyeon and my father, Mr. Oh Jaejong. And this is my ‘grandfather’, Mr. Jung Donghwan and my ‘grandmother’, Mrs. Jung Yeonghye.”

“I’m Jung Hyunji. Nice to meet you,” she said and bows.

“Jung?” my ‘grandfather said and looked at my grandmother.

“Uh… Hyunji, can we know your mother’s name?” he asked her.

Why would he ask that? I thought. Then, I remembered that they had separated from their daughter 18 years ago.

“Jung… Haneul. Why?” she said and they looked very shocked.

“Ha- Haneul? Are you really her daughter? Is your father’s name, Kazue Akira?” my grandmother asked.

This time, Hyunji is the one who looked shocked. What is happening here? I thought again. My parents and I just stayed in silence.

“What do you mean? And how did you know my father’s name?” she asked. Then, my grandparents suddenly hugged her. 

“Thank goodness! Thanks to the Lord that we have found you,” my grandmother said.

“Fou- Found her?” I blurted out.

“Yes. She’s our granddaughter. Our long-lost granddaughter. As we told you before, we had separated from our daughter 18 years ago. And now, her daughter is in front of us!” my grandfather told us.

“So… Does that mean, she’s… Yeah! From now on, I’m gonna spend more time with you than Kai hyung,” I said, excitedly.

“Wait. I don’t get it. Can someone tell me, please,” she said. Honestly, she looks really lost.

“Why don’t we go inside first?” my father suggested.

“Good idea. Let’s get in,” my ‘grandfather’ said.

After we entered the living room, my grandparents started to tell her about their past.  

“And, we’re sorry to hear about your father,” my ‘grandfather said.

“It’s okay,” Hyunji said and hugged them.

“It’s a good thing that Sehun had bought her here,” my father said.

“Yeah. Thank you, Sehunie,” my ‘grandmother’ thanked.

“Sehunie?” Hyunji said and giggled.

“Whaat??” I asked.

“Nothing. It’s kinda… Cute,” she said and smiled. Hearing that, I could feel that my face are burning red. The others started to chuckle.

-End of POV-

Hyunji’S POV

After chatting for a long time with my long-lost grandparents and the Oh family, they excuses themselves to leave.

“See you tomorrow, JiJi~” Sehun said.

“What? JiJi? Yah~ Since when my name is JiJi?” I asked.

“Why? It’s kinda cute, isn’t it?” he teased.

“Whatever~ Just, see you tomorrow,” I said.

“Alright, Sehun. It’s time to go. See you tomorrow, mother, father,” his mother said.

I tilted my head and blurted out, “Father? Mother?”

They looked at me and smiled.

“Yes, dear. We consider your grandparents as our own parents. That’s why,” Mrs. Oh told me. I made an ‘O’ shape mouth after hearing it.

“She’s right. Okay, we have to go now since it’s too late,” Mr. Oh said.

We watched them left until they disappeared from our sight. Then, we entered the house. It’s been a long time I haven’t entered a house like this.I thought.

“So, it’s time to see your room,” my grandmother said.

“My room?”

“Yes, dear. Come on,” they said and we went to upstairs. After a few minutes walking to the upstairs, we finally arrived in front of a room.

“Well, this is your room,” my grandfather told me as my grandmother opened the door and asked me to enter the room. As I stepped into the room, I was so impressed. It looks luxurious.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“Uh… Yes,” I answered.

“We’re glad that you like it. Why don’t you open the closets?” my grandmother suggested as she pointed towards it.

I walked towards it and opened one of it. For my surprise, the closets are full of clothes and dresses. I opened the other door and startled for a while. It was full of sneakers, sandals and high heels. All the things in it are branded. 

“All- All these things-”

“Are for you dear,” grandma continued.

“What? No. I- I mean, I didn’t deserved all this. I-”

“You deserved it. That’s why we want you to have it,” grandpa told me.

“But- But I- I mean…” I couldn’t continued what I want to say.

“Why? It’s all yours. We prepared it all for you. Hyunji, please, we want to see yourself before after Sehun told us about your past in Japan. We hope that you can forget about the past and start a new life with us and your mother,” grandma told me as she put her hands on my shoulders.

“Your grandma’s right. And, we hope that you could accept Sehun and his friends as your friends too. Hyunji, until when you will be like this? Hating your own friends…” grandpa said in a sad tone. He really looks sad for what had happened to me in the past.

“I… I don’t know. I just can’t think the right thing now. I’m still scared to have friends. And, those guys are really annoying me. But, at the same time, I could feel the sincerity in them for wanting me to be their friend,” I told them and they hugged me.

“We understand, dear. Please, be strong, okay?” grandma said.

“Okay… Now, time to go to bed,” grandpa said as he tried to change the topic. I saw him rubbing his eyes.

“Are you crying, grandpa?” I blurted out. He looked at me and smiled.

“Uh… No. I don’t. I just feel that something entered my eyes,” he said. My grandma just smiled at him.

“Alright. Just go to sleep now, okay?” she said to me.

“Okay. Thanks for everything,” I thanked them.

“Our pleasure, dear. Good night,” she said and gave a kiss on my forehead as well as grandpa.

“Good night too,” I said and they left my room.

I went to the bathroom for a shower. As soon as I opened the door, I was really stunned looking at the bathroom. It was so luxurious, just like the bedroom.

Without thinking too much, I took a shower as it is already midnight.

After taking shower, and dressed up in my pajamas, I walked towards the bed and lie down. Then, I reached for my phone on the side table and contacted my mother. Unfortunately, she didn’t answer it. Maybe she’d already slept, I thought and fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up as usual and got myself ready for school. Then, I went downstairs. The maids greeted me as soon as I entered the dining room. I saw my grandparents are waiting for me at the table for a breakfast. I smiled and greeted them.

 

To Be Continue…