Chapter 16

She's My Girl...

NARRATOR'S POV

They were having a party at Suho’s house.

“Hey! Let’s play a game. Truth or Dare?” Xiumin suggested.

“Sounds great! Who wanna play?” Chanyeol asked. Everyone agreed except for Hyunji.

“I’m sorry, I can’t,” Hyunji apologized.

“Why? It’s fun, you know?” Estelle said.

“Yeah… Please, join us~ It would be more fun if everyone join in~” Tao spoke up.

“Oh, come on~ If don’t want, I’ll kiss you,” Kai said teasingly as he come closer to her.

“What?! Hell NO! Get away!” she exclaimed and went towards the door. Unfortunately, she tripped on something and almost fell when Sehun caught her.

“Yah! Don’t force her if she doesn’t want to!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Hey, come on~ We’re just playing,” Lay said.

“NO!” the maknae shouted.

The hyungs and Estelle were stunned with the maknae’s action as well as Hyunji.

“Se- Sehun oppa…” was all Hyunji can say.

“Let’s go,” Sehun said and took her out from the house.

“Yah! Oh Sehun!”

“Yah! Come back here”

The others called but he ignored them. Kai runs towards them followed by the others and grabbed Hyunji’s arm.

“Ouch!” Hyunji groaned as the grasp were too strong.

“What’s wrong with you?! Is it wrong if we want to play with her?!” Kai shrieked.

“Maybe it’s not wrong! But, you can’t force her to!” Sehun shouted at him.

“Kai… Let. Go. Of. Me.” Hyunji said as she tried to release Kai’s grasp.

“Let her go, Kai!!” Sehun said.

“Is that how you talk to your hyung?!” Kai asked. Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Do I. Look like I care?!” he shot back. Kai let Hyunji go and grabbed his collar.

“Hey, guys. Stop it!” Kris and Suho tried to break the fight.

“Kai! Kai!!” D.O shouted and pulled Kai.

“Sehun oppa… Kai oppa… Please… Stop!” Estelle said as tears fall down to her cheeks.

“Sehun-ah! Why are you like this?” Luhan asked.

“Luhan’s right. Why are you like this? You’re not usually like this,” Baekhyun agreed. The others nodded as they were agreed.

“Yeah… Why? Sehun... Kai…” were all Hyunji can say. Her eyes began to fill with tears.

“You guys are friends, right? Please… Don’t fight…” she continued as she began to cry.

“Hyunji-ah… Yah~ Stop crying… We’re just acting. We’re sorry.” Kai told her.

“WHAT?! Acting?! Why?! Why did you do this to me?! Estelle?” Hyunji asked.

“I’m sorry… Actually, we’re playing ‘truth or dare’ when you’re in the washroom just then… Kai oppa chooses ‘dare’ and Kris oppa challenged him to ‘fight’ with Sehun oppa in front of you.” Estelle explained.

“Hyunji-ah~ Mianhae…” Kai and Sehun apologized in unison.

“No. It’s supposed to be me who should apologize. Hyunji… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” Kris apologized followed by the others.

“Promise me… That you would not do it again… I hate it…” she said to them.

“Okay… Promise. But, you should promise to us too.” Kyungsoo said.

“What?”

“Promise us that you won’t cry anymore, okay?” Kai said as he wiped her tears.

“I- Okay…” she said.

 

HyunJi’s POV

“Promise us that you won’t cry anymore, okay?” Kai said as he wiped my tears.

“I- Okay…” I said. My heartbeat started to beat very fast when he was so closed to me. Why am I feeling like this? I asked myself.

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked. He looks worried.

“I- I’m fine. And… I think I wanna go home.” I told them and walk towards the front gate but Sehun stopped me.

“Let’s go home together.” He said with a smile.

“Okay.”

“Yah~ She supposed to go with me.” Kai said.

“But your house is far away from hers~” Sehun stated and stick his tongue out to Kai. He quickly grabbed my hand and ran towards his car.

“Yah!” I heard Kai shouted.

                        **                     **                     **                     **                     **                    

-In The Car-

“Hyunji-ah…” Sehun called.

“Huh?”

“Uhm… Can I ask something?” Sehun asked. My heart suddenly beating so fast.

“What- What is it?”

“Do- Do you like Kai?” he asked. Hearing the name, Kai, I really don’t know why my heart always beating so fast.

“Why- Why did you ask?”

“I just wanna know. You seem really comfortable with him. Even though it’s not too obvious. So, do you like him?”

“I……”

 

To Be Continued…

­What will she answer? Will Sehun confess to her? Wait for the next chapter~