Chapter 15

She's My Girl...

Estelle’s POV

What a nice day today~ I thought as I threw myself on the bed. Yep! It was a nice day. Hyunji finally wants to be our friends.

-Flashback-

“Where are those guys?” I asked myself. A moment later, my phone rings. It was Kai.

“Yah! Where are you guys?!”

“Sorry for leaving you. I’m going with Hyunji. I won’t let her going home alone even if she has a driver. By the way, isn’t Sehun with you?” Kai asked.

“Ohh.. Sehun oppa? I thought he’s with you.”

“No. He’s not. Maybe he’s already at home? Anyways, I’ve got a good news for you,” he said.

“What is it?”

“Hyunji now is officially our friend. She’s our friend now,” Kai told me.

“Really? That’s good!”

“Yes. Thanks for me~” he said teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever~ Thank you Mr. Kim Jong In~”

-Flashback End-

I wonder what Kai had said to her while we were away. Hmm… Come to think about it, Kai became serious when it comes to Hyunji. Maybe he likes her? He looks really worried about her. And Hyunji, she seems comfortable with Kai even though it’s not too obvious. And Sehun? Where is he just then? How could he leave me? My thought stopped as my brother, Kris entered my room.

“Yah! I’ve told you to knock the door before entering my room!” I shrieked.

“I’ve knocked it many times. But you didn’t open it. So, I enter.” He said.

“You do? Uh... So, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I just wanna tell you that Suho had invited us to his party. And, I want you to invite Hyunji too,” Kris told me.

“Wow! That would be great! I’m going to tell her now.”

“Okay. But, why don’t you change first?”

“Oh, right. Thanks for reminding me.”

                        **                     **                     **                     **                     **

Narrator’s POV

“Hyunji~ Are you in there? Estelle is here~” Mrs. Haneul called.

Hyunji quickly get up from her bed and walk towards the door. She startled when she saw Estelle standing in front of her.

“Wha- What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I’m here because I want to invite you to Suho oppa’s party. You still remember him right?” Estelle asked.

“Ah~ Yes. But, I’m sorry. I can’t go.”

“Why? Please~ Anyway, they really want to see you again.”

“No.”

“Okay. Maybe I should just ask Kai oppa to come,” Estelle mumbled and smirked.

“What? Okay. I’ll go!” Hyunji gave up.

“Really? Great! Let’s go!”

“Wait! Let me change first.” Hyunji said and let out a sigh.

                        **                     **                     **                     **                     **                    

At Suho’s House~

“Hey, Kris. Where’s Estelle?” Suho asked.

“She said wants to invite a friend.” Kris told him.

“Who?” Sehun asked as he walked towards them followed by Luhan.

“You’ll know soon. By the way, why are you still in your school uniform?” Kris asked.

“Uhh… Luhan hyung and I just got back from Lotte World. Can I use your room? I wanna change my clothes.” Sehun said.

“Lotte World? Seriously? Only both you?” Kai asked.

“Yeah... Why? Sehun looks stress. So, I asked him to go there with me.” Luhan told them.

A few minutes later, Estelle arrived.

“Hey, guys! Look who’s here!” she said excitedly.

“Who?” D.O asked.

“A- Annyeonghaseyo…” Hyunji greeted as she bows.

“Hyun- Hyunji?” Sehun startled when he saw her. The incident at the school suddenly in his mind again.

“Are you okay?” Tao asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine.”

“Glad you’re here.” Kai said.

“It’s great to meet you again, Hyunji!” Chanyeol said.

“Me too,” Hyunji smiles.

“Well, then. Let’s start our party.” Chen said.

“YEAH! ~” they said in unison.

 

To Be Continued….