Do something about it.

She got me crash & burn!

Do something about it.

Listen to- "Hey Girl" by B1A4

It's been two weeks that Miyong's been at school. She's made lots of friends but she feels really overwhelmed with all the people trying to befriend her or all these guys asking her out on dates. 

Zelo wokeup bright & early & he was instantly in a good mood. He was excited to be seeing Miyong. He wanted to dress nicer than usual so he walked into his closet to pick something out. "Hmm, what do wear?" He thought out loud.

His eyes lit up when he spotted his favorite blue button up shirt, it had a black collar. He picked out some black skinny jeans & went into the bathroom to wash up. After he got dressed, he threw his backpack over his shoulders & made his way downstairs.

He slipped on his clean, white Converse & hurriedly made his way out the door just in time to catch the bus. "Hey Zelo!" A girl named Chanmi sat down next to him. 

Zelo rolled his eyes & mumbled a simple hi. Chanmi has always had the biggest crush on him but he's never acknowledged her. She was always so clingy when it came to him. They got off the bus & she clutched onto his arm.

As Zelo looked away he saw Miyong getting out of her dad's car. His eyes widened & he ran to her making Chanmi follow after him. "Good morning." He said. Miyong smiled at him & as she was about to speak, Chanmi came & clung onto Zelo. "Oppa! Why'd you just leave like that?!" She whined in an annoying voice.

She noticed Miyong & made her a face, "Who are you?" She asked. Zelo looked at her with disgust. How dare she be so rude towards Miyong. Miyong did nothing but smile & extend her hand out, "Nice to meet you, I'm Son Miyong." She smiled.

Chanmi just looked at her hand before looking away back at Zelo, "Oppa let me walk you to your class!" Miyong awkwardly put her hand down. "I'll see you in class." She said & walked away. Zelo pouted & glared at Chanmi.

He was going to go after Miyong but Chanmi held him back. "Yah, I don't know who that girl is but are you seriously chasing after her?" She angrily asked. Zelo just yanked out of her grip & walked inside. As he roamed the halls, girls practically screamed at his appearance.

He spotted Miyong & instantly smiled. He started walking towards her but then Hangook went up to her. He noticed how friendly they looked with each other. He frowned as they hugged each other. He sulked into class.

Miyong walked in & noticed Zelo gloomingly sitting in his seat. She sat next to him & he gave her a small smile. "What's wrong?" She asked. Zelo thought, "Should I tell her?"

"Well you see, there's this girl right, but I'm not sure if I like her or not. I mean, I think I do. I get all these butterflies whenever I see her & she instantly puts a smile on my face without having to even say anything. The thing is, I think this other guy also likes her & they're friends." Zelo explained.

Miyong's mouth formed a small 'o' shape as she listened with much interest. "You should tell her whatever it is that you're feeling. It sounds like you really like this girl. Tell her before it's too late. Who knows, she might just feel the same way." Zelo smiled at her advice. How would she react if she knew that girl was her?

Before they knew it, it was time for fifth period. Miyong & Jiyeon were gossiping about something making Zelo lean forward out of his chair. He wanted to get a better listen as to what they were saying. "I think I like him." He heard Miyong say. His ears perked up & his eyes widened. From so much leaning forward, his chair had moved back without him noticing.

When he bent down to sit he fell straight on his . Everyone turned back to look at him. They laughed at him as he winced in pain. He looked up & met eyes with Miyong who was shaking her head laughing. He stood up & fixed himself before properly sitting down in his seat. 

"Ugh, she's seen me hurt myself so many times." He thought to himself. As always, he couldn't pay attention because he was too busy staring at Miyong's backside. If he was lucky enough, he caught a glimpse of her perfect side profile when she looked out of the window. "You really need to do something about this Choi Junhong. Like she said, hurry before it's too late."


Get your CrayOn, CrayOn! Omg, GD's album is so amazing ;___; Thas my baby. <3
Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. ^^