Six roses & a song.

She got me crash & burn!

Six roses & a song.

Listen to- "O.K." by B1A4 

"Guys, hurry go!" Zelo yelled at his friends. He had this big thing planned out for asking Miyong to the boat party. When she arrived to school, the little maze would start.

Miyong got off her dad's car & walked through the gates. Everyone was looking at her & she found it odd since there was never once where every single person would stare. She looked around curiously but just kept walking. She spotted Jongup standing in a tux by the front door.

She titled her head to the side & gave him a confused look, "Why are you all dressed up standing here?" She asked. He gave her a smile. He handed her a rose that had a piece of paper attached to it. Her eyes widened, "Y-Yah why are you giving me this?" He put his hand over , "Just do as it says." 

She opened up the paper, it read: "You're confused right? I'm pretty sure you are. Anyways, just go to the office!" She gave Jongup another confused look & he pushed her inside. She made her way to the office.

When she walked through the doors, Youngjae stood there, also in a tux. "What is going on?" Miyong asked. He just smiled at her & didn't say a word just as Jongup had done. He bowed down before handing her another rose with a similar piece of paper attached to it.

She took it from him & opened it up, "You're getting closer! ㅋ I can imagine the look on your face. Next, go to the library. Don't give up please!" Miyong rolled her eyes & looked at Youngjae, "Please, tell me what's going on." She tried using aegyo on him but he just pushed her out of the office. 

She gave him a death glare before walking towards the library. People would look at her & yell "fighting!" giving her the sign as well. Once she made her way into the library, it was completely empty. "Hello?" She asked.

The lights , startling her. There stood Daehyun, in a tux, looking as handsome as ever. Miyong's eyes widened & she felt go dry. She was taken a back by how handsome he looked. "D-Daehyun?" She asked. He motioned her to come closer.

She stood in front of him & he handed her a third rose. She knew what to do by now. Without questioning him, she opened up the paper. "Let me guess, you're getting tired? Don't worry, it's almost over! Go to the gym pretty please~" Daehyun gave her a smile that made her knees go weak.

She made her way to the gym & when she opened the doors, there stood Himchan in a tux. He looked really handsome too, "Oppa!" Miyong laughed. "You're in the gym, dressed in a tux." Himchan glared at her, "Here!" He said giving her the rose. She opened up the paper, "One more stop! Wait no, two! Go to the cafeteria. Don't let Himchan hyung try anything on you >.>"

She laughed at what the paper said. "What, hyung?" She thought. There was only two people she hadn't seen, Yongguk & Zelo. There was no way Yongguk would call Himchan hyung, it had to be Zelo. She smiled knowing that there was a big possibility that he was behind all of this.

She walked into the cafeteria & there stood Bang Yongguk himself, in a tux as well. There was a white box on the table by him. "What's in the box?" Miyong asked. Yongguk gave her a gummy smile & handed her the fifth rose. "Okay okay, one more stop then you'll find out what this is about! Go to the field. Red velvet's your favorite, right?

Yongguk opened the white box & there was a red velvet cake in the shape of a heart. Miyong's eyes widened & she felt water. "I want some!" She whined. Yongguk cut off a small piece & shoved it into . He started laughing at how much she resembled a little girl enjoying it. 

"Okay, go go!" He said pushing her away. She frowned & made her way towards the field. As she walked out of the cafeteria, Yongguk passed her running. She started laughing at how funny he looked running away. 

She made her way to the field, & almost the whole school was there. They were surrounding something making her wonder what it was. She managed to push her way through the crowd. Her eyes widened when she saw all 6 boys, including Zelo, on a white couch. 

Listen to- "Secret Love" by B.A.P

They started singing. Miyong was captivated by their voices. Yongguk rapped & she was in awe. Then all of a sudden, Zelo stood up & walked towards her, rapping his part. She stood there in a daze. He looked so charismatic & confident. This wasn't a side of Zelo she's seen. He looked so handsome & cool.

When they finished everyone cheered & clapped. Zelo looked at her & gave her a smile. He walked over to her & handed her one last rose. "Son Miyong, will you go with me to the boat party?" He asked. Everyone looked on anxiously wondering what her answer would be.

was in an 'o' shape & she didn't even know what to think, she couldn't think properly to begin with. Knowing Zelo went all out & did this for her made her eyes get watery.

She bit down on her bottom lip & nodded her head, "Yes, I'll go with you Junhong." Everyone cheered & Zelo hugged her & picked her up. When he set her down, the looked into each other's eyes. Zelo leaned in & he was inches away from her lips.

Just then they were interrupted, "YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"