She'll let me know.

She got me crash & burn!

She'll let me know.

Listen to- "I Wish" by FTISLAND

"You did too!" "Did not!" Miyong & Daehyun argued back & forth about how he fell. Miyong swears that he tripped over the rug & fell face first. Daehyun says that he just lost his balance a bit. Himchan was the other witness & he sided with Miyong. As they argued, the guys couldn't believe how well Daehyun was speaking with her.

"What?" Daehyun asked. "You're talking to her as if you're best friends." Himchan hissed. "Yeah, it took you months to open up to us!" Jongup threw in. Daehyun just stared at them & blinked his eyes.

Zelo gave Jongup the signal. "Guys, we should get going." Jongup said. Himchan looked at him, "But I'm hanging out with my beautiful Miyong." He said with a pout making the guys almost puke.

"Come on hyung, I'll buy the three of us food." Jongup sang. Himchan & Daehyun's eyes lit up. Soon, they were out the door leaving only Zelo & Miyong.

"So, it was weird how Daehyun hyung actually spoke to you." Zelo said. Miyong smiled & blushed making Zelo worried. "Does she like hyung?" He asked himself.

"Yeah, it was." She said. "I just love his voice so much." Zelo's eyes widened, "W-what? What do you mean?" Miyong shrugged, "I don't know, there's just something about him." She ended with a smile.

Zelo started getting nervous, "Uhh, Miyong..?" He asked, she looked at him with her head cocked to the left, "Do-Do you like D-Daehyun Hyu-hyung?" He stuttered horribly.

His hands became sweaty anticipating her answer. She looked at him & hesitated to answer. Zelo gave her a look to proceed.

"Uhm.. I honestly don't know." She said. A part of Zelo felt relieved. There was a 50% chance that she didn't like him which was good. "If you do like him, would you tell him?" He asked. Miyong looked up, "Mmm, I think I would tell any guy if I was sure of my feelings." 

"If she likes you, she'll tell you." Zelo thought to himself.

They watched another movie & before they knew it it was already going to be 7. "We should eat." Zelo said as he picked up his phone to order something. Miyong stopped him, "Let me cook for you." She said with a smile.

Zelo's heartbeat increased as he nodded his head. He sat on the counter as he watched her cook. He was sitting in awe, "She's perfect at everything." He thought.

Every now & then she'd look at him & he'd give her a thumbs up making her smile. She was done cooking & they ate at the table while having a good conversation. "Wow, it's so good!" Zelo complimented.

Miyong's dad picked her up at 9. Zelo walked her outside. "I had a nice day." She said. Zelo loved how her eyes sparkled under the moonlight. They hugged & when they pulled away, Zelo did something he thought he'd never do.