Boat party? What boat party?

She got me crash & burn!

Boat party? What boat party?

Listen to- "Bestie" by Jay Park

Another day of school, something every teenager dreaded. But not Zelo & Miyong, oh no. In fact they were excited to get up for school. Why? Because they got to see each other. It was obvious, they liked each other, a lot. Anyone could easily see it. So why weren't they together? Because neither of them confessed. Sure, Zelo kissed her that night but considering the reaction he got, he thought that maybe she wasn't feeling him.

Walking into school, her dress flowing with the wind, her hair in curls, Miyong had a smile on her face. "Another day to see Zelo." She thought to herself. She turned heads every where she went so she was used to all the attention from her fellow peers. Getting her stuff from her locker she was going to walk to class until someone blocked her way.

"Hey, friend." Eunbi said with her arms crossed. She stood in front of Miyong with a smirk on her face. Miyong gave her a glare, "Move." She simply said taking a step to the side only to have Eunbi do the same thing. 

Miyong scoffed & took another step to the left side, Eunbi doing the same once again. Miyong was about to say something when they both heard a voice. "You're not going to move?" They turned & saw Hangook standing there. Miyong instantly smiled. Eunbi raised a brow, "Who are you?" She asked.

Hangook stood besides Miyong, "I'm Lee Hangook. Leave Miyong alone if not I will make sure to make your life hell." He said leaning closer to Eunbi. Her eyes widened with how close his face was to hers. She gulped almost loud enough for him to hear. He smirked & laughed at her reaction. He put his arm around Miyong, "I'll walk you to class." He said as they both walked away.

Miyong felt kind of uncomfortable having his arm around her. The only arm she wanted around her was Zelo's. She panicked, "What if Zelo sees?" She thought. She slid out underneath & gave an awkward smile. "I have to go to the bathroom. I don't want you to be late so you should get going! Thanks anyways." She said, giving him a hug before walking into the nearest bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror & let out a deep sigh. "Does he like me or something?" She thought. She shook her head before speaking out loud, "Ayeee. Don't be so silly Miyong." She laughed. One of the stalls swung open making Miyong jump. Out walked Jiyeon laughing. "You scared me!" Miyong whined. 

The two girls talked for a bit. "So are you going to the boat party?" Jiyeon asked. Miyong titled her head to the side, "What boat party?" She asked curiously. Jiyeon looked at her, "You don't know about it? Wow. Well it's a party the Junior class is doing for fundraising. I heard it's going to be fun. It's going to be on this boat, probably like a yacht or something. There's going to be music, games, food, dancing! You should go."

When Miyong entered class Zelo was in his seat. She took a seat next to him, "Good morning!" She said. Zelo's eyes lit up seeing her, "Good morning beautiful!" He replied without thinking. His eyes widened as he noticed he called her beautiful. Miyong blushed. "I-I'm sorry. I m-meant M-Miyong. Good morning Miyong!" He said awkwardly. Miyong laughed at his cuteness. 

"Hey did you hear about the boat party?" She asked. Zelo nodded his head, "I went to the one the Seniors threw last semester, it was really fun! You should go." He said, "But uhm, everyone takes a date so yeah." Miyong looked at him suspiciously, "So who did you take last time?" She raised a brow.

Zelo's eyes widened & he threw his hands up waving them, "A-ani! I didn't take anyone! I went with the guys, I promise." He said. Miyong laughed at his cute childish defense. "Okay I believe you." She said sticking her tongue out. One thing she didn't know was when guys ask girls to go with them to these boat parties, they go all out just as if they were asking them to prom or something. Zelo was thinking about asking her & he was sure to make it big!


I'm excited to write the next chapter! :D Anyways, this is my third update today :o I'm making up for when I didn't update! ^^