But... I like her.

She got me crash & burn!

But... I like her.

Listen to- "My Precious One" by Kim Kyu Jong

Miyong began to feel uncomfortable under Daehyun's gaze so she cleared making Daehyun snap out of it. 

He looked around hoping Miyong didn't notice him staring at her. "Do you need more ice or something?" He asked. Miyong shook her head, "No, thank you. I'm fine." She said.

They stayed there, in an awkward silence. Things were never awkward between the two. They always bickered like a brother & sister would, but things were different right now.

"Miyong, I uhm, I need to tell you something but I'm not sure how." Daehyun said. "I'm not sure because I honestly don't know." 

Miyong looked at him a bit confused, "What's on your mind?" She asked. Daehyun looked up at her with a serious expression on his face.

"I don't know why I feel like this right now. When I saw them hurting you, it hurt me. I felt this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I needed to get you out of there. I felt like I needed to save you. 

But this doesn't feel like 'Oh my friend's getting beat up, let me jump in.' This feels like more than feelings towards a friend but I'm not sure. 

I think I'm just feeling like this because I saw you in such a defenseless state. But I feel like I need to be by your side. I want to be by your side." He mumbled the last sentence.

Miyong sat there, a shocked look on her face, "W-what are you trying to say oppa?" She asked. 

Her hands were getting a bit sweaty in anticipation to his answer. As Daehyun was about to speak up, the door burst open.

In ran in Himchan, "Is my baby okay?!" He yelled. Youngjae walked in after him, "Aish, she's not your baby!" 

Miyong looked at Daehyun in a pleading manner. He put his head down as the others walked in to make sure she was okay.

"Do I like you Miyong?" Daehyun asked himself. He looked back up & walked out of the room. "Yah, Jung Daehyun, where are you going?!" Youngjae yelled & followed him.

"I'm fine guys, thanks." Miyong said as she looked out the door, hoping Daehyun would come back.

"Hey, wait up!" Youngjae finally caught up to him. Daehyun looked at him with a serious look. "What's wrong dude?" Youngjae asked.

Daehyun ran his hands through his hair in frustration, "I don't know okay. I don't know what these feelings mean. I shouldn't have these! I can't like her, I just can't!" 

Youngjae stood there dumbfounded, "You can't like who?" He asked. Daehyun looked up at him & he soon got the message. "Ohhhh." He said, looking around awkwardly. 

"Look Daehyun, she's Zelo's... Zelo loves her, she's his first everything. You.. You can't like her." Youngjae said.

Daehyun looked to his left, "I know I shouldn't like her. I can't help myself. I don't know why I'm barely confronting my feelings now. I mean, when I first saw her, wow. She's so beautiful, you know?

That's why I distanced myself from her at first. Then she started hanging out with us because of Zelo & that's when I knew he liked her. But she would get so nervous around me, the way Zelo would get around her.

I figured maybe she had a thing for me, but I never did anything about it because of Zelo. Then me & her became really close. I opened up to her because I felt so comfortable with her.

Seeing her in that state today just made all those feelings in me come alive. I realize that I like her. But I know I shouldn't, I know."


Why Daehyun, whyyyy. Daehyun's my bias that's why. Sorry guys if you like don't approve of this whole Daehyun thing. I just needa spice this story up!