I choose...

She got me crash & burn!

I choose...

Listen to- "Let This Die" by Brian Joo

The next two weeks were extremely hard for Miyong. She would hang out with Daehyun then hang out with Zelo then Daehyun then Zelo again.

She honestly didn't know who or what she wanted. She was sure that she loved Zelo but she was developing feelings for Daehyun.

When she was with Zelo, she felt like a little girl in a candy store. She was always laughing & smiling when she was with him. Zelo always kept her happy.

When she was with Daehyun she felt invincible. She felt like nothing & no one could hurt her. He was always there to protect her & make her feel better when she was sad.

It was hard, having two amazing guys fighting for your love. She didn't want to hurt either one of them but in the end, one was obviously going to get hurt.

Tonight, Miyong & Daehyun were going to hang out at his house. They were sitting down on the couch, a bunch of snacks on the coffee table & stacks of movies to choose from.

They enjoyed their night together & Daehyun walked Miyong home. "I had fun tonight." She said. Daehyun smiled & reached out to hold her hand.

He felt her flinch a bit when their hands touched. Her whole body tensed up, she felt like she was doing wrong. Like she was betraying Zelo in some way. 

"I'm sorry." Daehyun said. Miyong looked up at him with apologetic eyes. "Daehyun, I know what I want." She said.

Daehyun stopped & looked down at her with his mouth in a slight 'o' shape.

 

The next night, Miyong was going to go out with Zelo. They were going to have dinner at this place Miyong's been dying to go to.

They got there & ordered their food. Their conversations were always interesting. They always had something to talk about so it was never awkward or boring.

Through out the night, Miyong felt nervous. After finishing dinner, they went to Miyong's house. 

She invited him in & they sat down on the couch. They looked into each other's eyes & Miyong gave him a sincere smile. 

He inched closer to her & slowly placed his lips on hers. The kissing got heated as they moved their bodies even closer to each other.

Miyong was practically on top of Zelo at this point when she stopped herself from going any further.

She was on his lap, their foreheads touching. They were both breathing heavily. "Zelo, I need to tell you something."

Zelo pecked her on the lips, "What is it?" He asked. Miyong looked into his eyes, "I know who I'm going to choose."


I have no idea how, but I mixed up Zelo & Daehyun .___. I wrote this chapter in class & when I typed it for some reason I put that Daehyun & Miyong were the ones that kissed when it was her & Zelo.. Yeah LOL. I was reading you guy's comments saying that what she did with Daehyun was bad to Zelo & I was like wait whaaat? I don't even know. Still recovering from my concussion, ah. :p Once again, sorry guys!