She's here.

She got me crash & burn!

She's here.

Listen to- "Baby Don't Cry" by Daesung

They spent the rest of the day avoiding each other which seemed to make both of them uncomfortable. They both wanted to speak to each other but neither of them knew how. As Zelo walked into fifth period, Miyong was already in her seat. She looked away once he walked in. He sighed & took his seat. The teacher soon walked in as the bell rang.

"Okay class, today I have some exciting news! We will be having a new student!" Everyone clapped & cheered. The door opened & in came in a round face, big eyes, & light brown straight hair. Miyong's eyes widened as the girl gave her a smirk. Zelo noticed this & became curious.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Eunbi. I'm coming from California so please treat me well." She bowed as everyone clapped. A male student raised his hand, "So, you're from California? Just like Miyong!" Everyone turned their attention to Miyong who was trying to hide her face with her hair.

Eunbi giggled, "Well actually, me & Miyong know each other. We go way back." She gave Miyong a wink. Zelo looked at this Eunbi girl suspiciously. He noticed how Miyong's eyes seemed to get watery. "You may have a seat across from Zelo, Zelo please raise your hand." The teacher said. Zelo raised his hand & Eunbi walked to the back of the room, sitting across from him to his right. 

"How do you know Miyong?" He asked. Eunbi looked at him & smiled, "Well, we used to go to the same school." She said. Zelo nodded & looked to the front at Miyong who looked extremely uncomfortable. 

Class ended & before Zelo could go up to Miyong & finally talk to her, she sped off. He followed her only to stop at the corner of the door frame & he hid when he noticed she walked in an empty classroom. In walked in Eunbi right after her.

"Why are you here?" He heard Miyong ask. Eunbi laughed an evil laugh, "Isn't it obvious? I came to ruin your life. HA. You actually think you can leave just like that because I ruined your life back in California? Get over it! Running away doesn't solve anything & I'm going to prove that to you." Zelo's eyes widened. Just how exactly had Eunbi "ruined Miyong's life"? He was sure to get to the bottom of this.

"He never loved you!" He heard Eunbi scream. "Yes he did!" Miyong screamed back. Zelo could notice by the tone of her voice, she was crying. His heart broke hearing her in this state. But who was this "he" they were talking about? Eunbi laughed, "He loved me. He didn't love you. He just got with you because he felt sorry for you. If he loved you, he wouldn't have cheated on you with me now wouldn't he?" 

"Shutup!" Miyong screamed. "No. It was a mistake that he made, you were a mistake! He loved me okay! He didn't mean to hurt me." Miyong choked on her last sentence. She couldn't fight back the tears anymore. Zelo couldn't stand just standing there, not being able to comfort her.

He burst into the room & Miyong's eyes widened. Eunbi looked at him with furrowed brows. "Get out." He gritted his teeth. Eunbi rolled her eyes & left the room. Miyong was standing there, bitting down on her bottom lip trying to suppress her cries. Zelo took her into his arms & her back. "Shh, shh. I don't know what happened, but you need to let it out okay. I'm here, I'm here."

With that Miyong fell to her knees crying. Zelo bent down & hugged her. "I'm here for you okay." He assured her.


Who is this mystery man that cheated on Miyong with Eunbi? Well he's from California. :p I'm thinking of using an idol but I'm not sure who. Someone who has an American stage name. :p