I promise to never hurt you.

She got me crash & burn!

I promise to never hurt you.

Listen to- "Promise You" by 2BiC

It was the end of the day already & Miyong had walked out of class without waiting for Zelo or anything. He quickly caught up to her & grabbed onto her wrist making her stop.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. She turned around & looked at him. Her eyes a bit watery. Zelo honestly had no idea what was going on with her.

She didn't say a word, she just seriously looked at him. "If you don't tell me what's wrong then I can't fix it." He said desperate to understand her.

Miyong closed her eyes & took a deep breath. "I'm scared." She said in a soft, low voice. Zelo's expression softened up but he looked confused. "What are you scared of?" He asked.

She looked at him, "I'm scared of you hurting me..." For a second, Zelo was upset. How could she think that he would ever hurt her? This was his first relationship, the first time he's ever been this way with a girl. He could never hurt her, he didn't even have any type of experience!

Without saying anything, Zelo took her into his arms & hugged her tightly. She started crying into his chest. "Shh shh." He comforted her. 

"I just really don't want you to hurt me." She said through her sobs. "I was hurt really bad by him, he was my first love. I don't wanna be hurt again." 

Zelo kissed the top of her head before resting his head on top of hers. "Son Miyong, I Choi Junhong, promise to never hurt you. You're my first girlfriend, my first kiss, pretty much my first everything. I don't have the heart or the desire to ever hurt you. 

I'm always going to be right here by your side. Even though this is all new to me, I'm trying my best. I have no experience in dating but I really am trying here. I'm trying to keep you happy & content with this relationship.

If I ever do anything or say anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, please let me know. I'm right here, I'll never hurt you, I promise."

Miyong looked up at him & smiled widely, her tears stopping. "You truly are amazing Choi Junhong." She said & tippy toed to kiss him.

They walked hand in hand as they strolled through the park. They would occasionally looked at each other & break into wide smiles. They were two teenagers who really liked each other. It's an amazing feeling, to like someone so much.

"Thank you." Miyong said. Zelo stopped in place, "For?" He asked. Miyong turned back & looked at him with a warm smile, "For what you promised. For everything you've said. For everything you've done for me. For simply just being with me." 

Zelo smiled at her words & let out a small chuckle. "Anytime." He said. He took her hand in his again as they continued walking, admiring the beautiful day. 


Two updates since I didn't update yesterday. Did you guys like this chapter? Make sure to leave me comments. ♥
I'm not going to school tomorrow, wooo. Haha you know what that means? Lots of updating & lots of drama watching! xD