We'll end things.

She got me crash & burn!

We'll end things.

Listen to- "Power (Instrumental)" by B.A.P

Zelo & Miyong were your dream high school couple, they were together any chance the got, they never fought & they were extremely happy. They had the kind of relationship that everybody wanted. Even though it had only been about 3 months into being together, Zelo was falling in love with her.

This was his first love so he didn't know what love felt like. Miyong was his first kiss, his first crush, his first girlfriend & soon to be his first love.

As they would walk the halls, no one gave them dirty looks anymore. Everyone accepted their relationship & they were happy for them. There was two girls though, who planned to ruin this happiness between the two love birds.

Miyong walked into 3rd period, a class where she didn't have Zelo, & sat down in her seat.

Shortly after, Chanmi, the girl who's been after Zelo almost all her life, walked in. Miyong didn't seem to notice her since she was busy talking to the girl next to her.

Chanmi stood in front of Miyong & slammed her hands onto the desk. Miyong jumped in fright at the sudden noise. She looked up at Chanmi & had no expression, "What?" She asked.

Chanmi laughed then scoffed before giving Miyong a death glare. "Yah, you think you're little happiness is going to last? Not on my watch. Zelo belongs with me so I'll make sure that he'll be MINE. I'll do anything, so you better watch out."

"& she's not alone." Eunbi walked into the room & stood besides Chanmi. Miyong looked at them, "What exactly do you plan on doing?" She asked. The two girls looked at each other & laughed, "That's for you to find out."

Miyong glared her eyes at both of them, "Look, you two trying to ruin my relationship is not going to work no matter what you try to do. So go ahead & waste your pathetic lives trying to ruin mine. You two are just jealous."

"Jealous? Of you? You've got to be kidding me." Eunbi raised her brows. "Never would we be jealous of you." Chanmi added.

With that, they walked out of the room. Miyong had to admit, she was feeling a little nervous & scared as to what those two had planned out.

She wasn't going to let it affect her though, she planned to go on about her day & enjoy her time with Zelo.

"Yah Jung Daehyun stop eating my food!" Miyong screamed, hitting the boy on the arm. All the other boys laughed. Daehyun & Miyong became best friends. He opened up to her quicker then expected which surprised everyone.

"Okay okay, I'll stop!" Daehyun gave into her request but stole a strawberry without her noticing. 

"So, what are we doing tomorrow?" Miyong asked Zelo. It was Saturday tomorrow & the two always spent time together. Zelo smiled, "I have something special planned for you." He said kissing her forehead.


First update of the day, look forward to many more to come. :p I thought Power Instrumental fit Chanmi & Eunbi's little threatening scene haha!

& oh my gosh, this story has 71 subscribers! *Throws party* Thank you guys so much for reading this & supporting me & leaving all your comments. It means a lot to me when people say they like my fics :') I love you guys.