She's defenseless right now!

She got me crash & burn!

She's defenseless right now!

Listen to- "Run" by Epik High

Zelo was going out of town with his parents, so Miyong would be without him today. 

She walked into school & mostly everyone greeted her as always. Sure she had some "haters" but they wouldn't dare touch her.

As she opened her locker to get her things, she was suddenly pushed. "Ah!" She screamed as she fell to the side.

She was on the floor when she looked up & saw Eunbi looking down at her with a smirk. "Hey there best friend!" She said.

Miyong rolled her eyes & got up only to be pushed back down. "Yah!" She yelled & stood up. Miyong was going to push her down again but this time Miyong grabbed onto her so they both fell onto the floor.

Everyone looked on & started crowding around them. "Yah!" Eunbi yelled & she was about punch Miyong but she dodged it causing Eunbi to punch the floor.

She yelled in pain & Miyong stood up. She was staring at Eunbi when someone pulled her hair from behind. "Ah! What the hell!?" She yelled. 

She turned around & it was Chanmi. "What's wrong with you?!" She yelled, fixing her hair. "You're what's wrong. I need you gone."

Miyong gave her a confused look & from there, it started.

Eunbi pulled her hair while Chanmi kicked her in the stomach. The two girls started beating the helpless Miyong.

"No one better help her!" Chanmi yelled in an angry tone. Everyone just looked on at the poor girl.

Jiyeon, Miyong's friend, pushed her way through the crowd & saw what was going on. "Yah! Stop it!" She tried to pry the two girls off of her only to be punch in the face.

She ran to go get help. "Stop!" Miyong shrieked in pain. The two girls just kept going, showing absolutely no mercy.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" A familiar voice yelled. The two girls looked up to see an infuriated Daehyun.

Miyong flew into his arms & hugged him tightly as she cried. His eyes widened at her sudden action.

He looked back at Chanmi & Eunbi with a deadly glare. "What the hell's wrong with you two? How could you do this to a defenseless girl?!" 

A teacher came & took in the two girls including Miyong & Daehyun. "Daehyun, take Miyong to the nurse please." He nodded his head & grabbed onto her hand.

"Oww!" She yelled in pain. Daehyun looked down at her ankle, it looked swollen. "How did that happen?" He asked.

Miyong looked down at it, "I think I twisted it when I fell." She said, trying to hold back the tears. She didn't want to seem so weak in front of Daehyun.

He carried her bridal style to the nurse's office. While Miyong was getting treated for her wounds, Daehyun looked at her with worried eyes. 

He didn't know why, but it hurt him so much to see her like this. Sure, they were really good friends, but this feeling felt like more than caring for just a friend.


UH-OH DAEHYUN!
I want to thank all of you guys for leaving me such nice comments :') You seriously make my day just by reading this! <3